Bangkok Bank

Same problem from here in America. Can someone call 1333 and ask "what gives?".

I spoke with customer service and the guy admitted the server was down and had no idea when it would be fixed. You can call +6626455555.

Same problem from here in America. Can someone call 1333 and ask "what gives?".

I spoke with customer service and the guy admitted the server was down and had no idea when it would be fixed. You can call +6626455555.

Thanks!!

I was able to connect at 10:05PM, both main and secure site and everything back to normal. I noticed initially the SSL connection, FF got an incorrect Certificate but a few minutes later the correct one was available (Verisign).

post-566-0-23349600-1307378079_thumb.jpg

I apologise for not posting on this earlier

We had a problem with the access to our services which was intermittent throughout the day. As of late evening the system normalized for domestic users (in Thailand). There are still a few problems outstanding with access from international locations which will hopefully be resolved soon.

At no time was any data compromised or leaked. So those posts earlier which showed concern about the security of your funds were unfounded.

Again, we sincerely apologise for this interruption to our services and for any impact on our customers.

Edited by ianguygil

Today was OK, but last Friday was terrible. Could log in, both Biz and Private, but could not proceed with any transactions. What is the experience with SCB?

I'm in the UK at the moment. Right now I can't access Bangkok Bank's exchange rates page but I can log in for online banking.

SCB is okay.

Please all try now and the services should all be fine, including the Public Website (BangkokBank.com), iBanking, Biz, iCash and all other services.

Again, we apologise for the interruptions in service. All your data is safe and your privacy is assured. If you feel you are still having a problem, of if you are unsatisfied with the service for any reason, please PM me. Thanks

Ian

Edited by ianguygil

I can now reach www.bangkokbank.com. Earlier this evening I had to use the google redirect function to reach the site....before, even that wouldn't work. But now, just typing in www.bangkokbank.com works like before. But you can not just type in bangkokbank.com as it won't work...it's gotta have the www in front of it....or at least for me it does....most sites work with or without the www part.