Is It Just Me?!?!

Tokay

My pizzas are being delivered sideways at an alarming rate. Once a year is too much, but the past few months I've walked out to find the pizza boy holding my pizza sideways like it's a book. :blink:

I've explained the concept of a flat pizza to the drivers and called the company to kindly explain to them. Yet it keeps happening, and from several pizza restaurants.

One of you guys playing a prank on me? Because I refuse to believe local pizza drivers don't know that holding a pizza sideways will ruin it.

Yes, I know they often hammer screws, but could this really be happening?

I had this problem once from an smaller, independent Pizza place - called to complain, without hesitation they made me a new one and delivered it (flat, correct way up :-) ) lickety split and with profuse apologies .. ! Well done!

I had this problem once from an smaller, independent Pizza place - called to complain, without hesitation they made me a new one and delivered it (flat, correct way up :-) ) lickety split and with profuse apologies .. ! Well done!

yeah but what added ingredients where added for extra taste after you complained :annoyed:

Lucky that we live so far out (not really) that there is no delivery after 8 pm or so. Anyway, I don't like that stuff...better have a thin crispy italian style downtown....I would not pay for a flipover pizza, not even 1 Satang.

Stop using them.

I used to order pizza's from Pattaya Pizza on Soi Bukhao and they were fine for about a year. Then a delivery turned-up likeluke- warm (I live in Central Pattaya about 10 mins wlk from their office). I've since changed to Nicks and have had zero cause for complaint.

Simon