Phuket Restaurants

zazo69

There used to be a chef involved with Buffalo & then got into, I think it is called Little Mermaid, just up on the right from Karon Circle. I would like to know where he is, & if he is associated with Two Chefs then the food should be just fine & well worth a visit.

There used to be a chef involved with Buffalo & then got into, I think it is called Little Mermaid, just up on the right from Karon Circle. I would like to know where he is, & if he is associated with Two Chefs then the food should be just fine & well worth a visit.

Two chefs is indeed worth a visit. French/swedish style dinners.

Saturday all you can eat swedish influenced brunch buffet at 399 baht

wednesday? tex mex buffet

always at least one swedish chef in each kitchen

and low season prices arent bad :)

2 chefs, 3 kitchens, at least one present in each kitchen. Wonder how they do that.

IMO they were better a few years ago than they are at the moment, but still not bad, and compared to some of the other more upmarket places in the area affordable.

2 chefs, 3 kitchens, at least one present in each kitchen. Wonder how they do that.

IMO they were better a few years ago than they are at the moment, but still not bad, and compared to some of the other more upmarket places in the area affordable.

They brought in another chef a while back for their 3rd restaurant (google for their web site). I've always though them a bit pricey for a mid range restaurant, but then again would be cheap compared with Scandi prices. The wed tex mex buffet sounds interesting. I must check that out soon.

"Two chefs" is the name of the restaurants, and last time I spoke with Henrik they where 4 Swedish chefs working 3 kitchen, always 2 chefs in each kitchen, one Swedish.

Sorry if I was not clear enough for you

"Two chefs" is the name of the restaurants, and last time I spoke with Henrik they where 4 Swedish chefs working 3 kitchen, always 2 chefs in each kitchen, one Swedish.

Sorry if I was not clear enough for you

No sense of humor today?

but they do make it a wet brunch by adding 2-300 baht for all you can drink :P

2-300 baht for all I can drink :D Great deal, where do I sign up.

Had to look it up in PG events in case my old memory had failed me.

395 baht for Saturday lunch buffet 1200-1500, ad 300 baht for free flow.

yeez, 3 hours of eating and drinking for 700 baht seems like a bargain to me. No wonder its crowded with Swedes :rolleyes:

Mexican food made by Swedes......................yeeeeesh.

Had a pal from Sweden visit me in California, even the most bland salsa would blow the guy up.

All Scandinavians are not same same

I like my tacos very spicy. Cook home, ad plenty of koriander and ground pepper to beef seasoning, use Jalapenos mak mak, picante salsa, tequila and beer or wine deng

as for Two chefs, have no idea if its good, but its not a bargain.

tacos home tonight :P