Wasting Time

thaibebop

Right now I have a lot of studing to do and I have a head cold. So, I don't feel like preparing for class tonight. I find myself flipping through TV looking for something to read or comment on. Do any of you find yourself wasting time on TV? How long can a person look at the different forums before they are wasting time?

Do any of you find yourself wasting time on TV?

not really .. i confess ...it's good for spent my time here, i get many useful stuff(know people ,new friend, learn bout diff culture/tought,sometime i laugh till nearly pee whan i join here).i have a chilled out time .. and always fun

even i get imsonia sometime.. but TV still be my friend all day-night long (ok forget 3-6 am LOS's time .. boring in TV indeed :o ... people sleep methinks ..lol)

Bambi :D

Do any of you find yourself wasting time on TV?

not really .. i confess ...it's good for spent my time here, i get many useful stuff(know people ,new friend, learn bout diff culture/tought,sometime i laugh till nearly pee whan i join here).i have a chilled out time .. and always fun

even i get imsonia sometime.. but TV still be my friend all day-night long (ok forget 3-6 am LOS's time .. boring in TV indeed :o ... people sleep methinks ..lol)

Bambi :D

What pisses me off is when I am watching a movie on Sophon Cable and it breaks at the end of the first CD and then takes an age before the second one is put in. Someone is either pissed or asleep or both. :D

Well Thaibebop, you started this thread and haven't been back to it, since.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46844

So while your'e doin nothing, go back to it and tell me wether your'e going to start supporting Manchester City, or not  :D  :D

The head cold got worse so I have spent alot of time watching the walls move. NyQuil will do that it a person.

I don't know what team I will support yet but I kept play winning eleven and got really good with Man Red. Is that wrong of me?I really need to go buy that game! :o