Breast Implants With An Mp3 Player

Buff-horns

Musical breast implants

Computer chips that store music could soon be built into a woman's breast implants.

One boob could hold an MP3 player and the other the person's whole music collection.

BT futurology, who have developed the idea, say it could be available within 15 years.

BT Laboratories' analyst Ian Pearson said flexible plastic electronics would sit inside the breast. A signal would be relayed to headphones, while the device would be controlled by Bluetooth using a panel on the wrist.

According to The Sun he said: "It is now very hard for me to thing of breast implants as just decorative. If a woman has something implanted permanently, it might as well do something useful."

The senors around the body linked through the electrical impulses in the chips may also be able to warn wearers about heart murmurs, blood pressure increases, diabetes and breast cancer.

ananova.com

interesting indeed

im thinking about ,how to put dolby stereo  sensurround...but my size is not that huge!

:o  nuff told me

Bambi :D

Don't worry; if you be installing sound system there, I be well ready to help you set your graphic equaliser and play with your woofer and tweeters.

But first off....if you is being a sound system in the breasts, how will I turn you on? :D:D:D:D:D

interesting indeed

im thinking about ,how to put dolby stereo  sensurround...but my size is not that huge!

:D  nuff told me

Bambi :D

Don't worry; if you be installing sound system there, I be well ready to help you set your graphic equaliser and play with your woofer and tweeters.

But first off....if you is being a sound system in the breasts, how will I turn you on? :D:D:D:D:D

i will tell you where exactly :o

Bamboobizer :D

Don't worry; if you be installing  sound system there, I be well ready to help you set your graphic equaliser and play with your woofer and tweeters.

But first off....if you is being a sound system in the breasts, how will I turn you on? :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

i will tell you where exactly :o

Bamboobizer :D

As every lady tells us we don't listen to directions nor do we, as mere males, read the instruction book In this case. :D

I will have to volunteer to just feel out the situation. :D

Very intresting. But with this kind of thing we will never know how harmful it really is until a few years later. Not very helpful when women already have the device inside their breasts is it?  :D

By then it will be time to upgrade to the latest format anyway.

(And that requires more than just inserting a floppy.)

:o:D:D

One boob could hold an MP3 player and the other the person's whole music collection.

Doesn't sound very practical to me. Most music collections aren't static - they are constantly changing as new stuff is added. For this to work, there would have to be a way to edit and update the music via Bluetooth or something similar.