Need A Recommendation For A Hotel In Chang Mai

rmicheald

Duangtawan, Dongtawan, dungtawan or something like that, right in the heart and cheap.

I've just spent 9 more nights at the Centara Duangtawan. Fantastic stay, cheap room but good accomodation. Great breakfast if you're into that sort of thing.

Location is just what you're looking for.

Duangtawan, Dongtawan, dungtawan or something like that, right in the heart and cheap.

I've just spent 9 more nights at the Centara Duangtawan. Fantastic stay, cheap room but good accomodation. Great breakfast if you're into that sort of thing.

Location is just what you're looking for.

This is where I would stay if I were a tourist. Nice clean, comfortable rooms in a central location with all the amenities I want, including a decent gym and swimming pool. The price is right too.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Friends of mine stayed in a 300 Baht night guest house with a pool and small restaurant. It would have been OK but they weren't really into listening to the drunks in the middle of the night with there new found for a night girl friend.<br><br>If you choose to go to a guest house see if you can get some information on what it is like at bar closing. It may be quiet all day but when the bar's close the noise can pick up.<br><br>Wondering what price for a cheap room at the Duangtawan is. I am fairly sure it is more than the Royal Lanna and less than the Princess. As I said the Royal Lanna is 1,500 a night with breakfast. For sure the least classy of the three.<br><br>I see you said Night Market these are all over the city. Dud you mean Night Bazaar? The above three hotels are located in that area In fact two are right in the heart of it and the Duangtawan is about 40 meters away.<br>

Edited by hellodolly

Recent stay at the Dun 2 wan (as usual)and they were doing a stay 3 nights and only pay for 2...

Always enjoy a couple of nights before heading out to the quiet of Mae-on. :D

Wondering what price for a cheap room at the Duangtawan is.

I am not gong to do an in-depth search, but I just saw one reference to a 1,000 baht rate (which seems a little cheaper than I was expecting.)

I looked at Agoda and they had them at $33 US. Not a bad price considering the amenities and the location. In fact a darn good price.

Wondering what price for a cheap room at the Duangtawan is.

I am not gong to do an in-depth search, but I just saw one reference to a 1,000 baht rate (which seems a little cheaper than I was expecting.)

I looked at Agoda and they had them at $33 US. Not a bad price considering the amenities and the location. In fact a darn good price.

You will find this time off the year that most places will be cheap.

Peal prices from 1st October when tourists start to come to Chiang Mai.

Roll on November :D