I Just Break Up With Girl

radiola

If she goes to America,she will never leave.

What are you saying America is……Just like 'Ikea' (Swedish furniture store) I so know what you mean, I once went to one in Birmingham, scary, never thought I'd find the way out either! :whistling:

Edited by Tonto21

no, that was probably your dad, drunk and doped ready to OD :whistling:

Really what is with the rude comments on this forum, envy, hatred towards falang, or just a safe distance behind your cheap laptop :rolleyes:

You get the rough with the smooth and if the rough aint what you want to hear, you shouldn't bare your soul on an internet forum.

It's a top-of-the-line ASUS btw.

yes i think so, she dont care about me

By the same token, she is probably saying EXACTLY the same about you. Stop crying. She isn't.

Chicks a! What they like………."If you really love her……Let her go, if it was meant to be, she will return"

I think the correct phrase for the OP is,

"If you love her, let her go.

If she don't come back, hunt her down and kill her"

Edited by NanLaew

She wants to get married and build a house, but no fuc_king way with my money. I am super cautious getting married.

A real romantic, aren't you? She's probably asked herself more than a few times why she should stay with you and each time, could not come up with an answer. But hey, at least you get to keep your money.

Really what is with the rude comments on this forum, envy, hatred towards falang, or just a safe distance behind your cheap laptop :rolleyes:

Do you even know what falang even means dumb ass. Most of the people on here are falang.

Envy of you.........:jerk:

Maybe most people don't like your attitude.

Before you say anything, i'm at work and not on my cheap laptop.

Who paid for that travel around Asia? You cannot let her go or stay thats her choice. Wish her well and stay friends and go find another one. Remember nothing stays the same, enjoy what you have but do not expect it to stay forever.

she contacted the aupair agency in thailand, she already spoke with host family over skype, all through the agency, it is a done deal, if other girls can go, for sure she will get visa too

How do you know she does this? Sound like lie.

Unlikely she can go to America, unless as gf to a US guy.

Very hard for Thai to travel America.

Several inappropriate comments removed from view, along with associated replies. Apologies to posters with replies that were deleted. :jap:

Keep this above board or this topic will be closed...it's borderline already.

Do you even know what falang even means dumb ass. Most of the people on here are falang.

Envy of you.........:jerk:

Maybe most people don't like your attitude.

Before you say anything, i'm at work and not on my cheap laptop.

Obviously on a coffe break right now. :D