Racism At Big C Juncylon Phuket

crazymoon

I had a bad day today I was buying food at big c supermarket juncylon so while I was queeing the server ignore me because I'm farang and make pass in front of me 3 thais.I went to the manager to complain about it but 20 mins to find someone speak a sufficient English then after my story he laugh and say what can I do? I saied fine if all farang stop to came here for your bad treatment give to us then you will know what to do!!! I do live here 3 years and I see the different we treat them so nice in our Western country instead here nobody care about the razzism happen to Western people. Hope this will finish and we make more complain about it otherwise...bye bye!!!

So you were in the queue. Make sure you obstruct (politely) anyone trying to push past, place your purchases on the rolling tray thing. No different from any supermarket anywhere in the world.

Old addage ... he/she who hesitates is lost.

So you were in the queue. Make sure you obstruct (politely) anyone trying to push past, place your purchases on the rolling tray thing. No different from any supermarket anywhere in the world.

Old addage ... he/she who hesitates is lost.

agreed

chinese, taiwanese, russians and some thais do not have the same queue culture as some Euro or US have. Smile and obstruct, and you will keep your place

@OP: Forget it... you will always lose.. or yes even been laughed at - the failures of this nation are fail-free by birth!

And yes it's us who miss the point, no one invited us to come here in the first place!

@OP: Forget it... you will always lose.. or yes even been laughed at - the failures of this nation are fail-free by birth!

And yes it's us who miss the point, no one invited us to come here in the first place!

What rubbish never had a problem here, the small check outs have 2 queue's and it is easy to think people are pushing in front when in fact they are using there common sense!!! even at the big check outs never have I had any one Thai or otherwise push in front of me.

OP you sound german..

Complaining to managers, my god are you a 10 year old nerd in school? Tell those people to move the F away from you and put your stuff on the cashier. Srsly.

I'm not a 10 year old child but a big guy 120 kg and 1.95 cm ex wrestler and trust me I did not want do my way to resolve the problem I prefered to use a civil way instead....but the point is this why the manager thought was funny an employer missed respect to a client? just because farang? then you mean is the german the racist? thanks anyway for your opinion mate.

Is this really "razzism"? Or just cashiers entertaining queue jumpers as they seem to do based on some unknown criteria; I don't think it's just a Thai vs Western thing.

Ok " racism" pardon me I'm not a native English person...but thing is this why if I make complain( instead to smash up the worker I'm an ex wrestler) the manager was laughing on my request to do something and check out about his staff?? about Western if something like this happen and I'm sure can happen because also in our country are full of idiot but the manager would never laugh on the face of a client... Thanks anyway to say your opinion.

What rubbish never had a problem here, the small check outs have 2 queue's and it is easy to think people are pushing in front when in fact they are using there common sense!!! even at the big check outs never have I had any one Thai or otherwise push in front of me.

Well it's YOUR experience and others have other experiences, it's not "rubbish" and "rubbish" is in turn, no way to argue a case of experience - do you live here and if so for how long and where?

In India it's almost a quest for survival to go to a post office and mail something or get into a local bus...

Well it's YOUR experience and others have other experiences, it's not "rubbish" and "rubbish" is in turn, no way to argue a case of experience - do you live here and if so for how long and where?

In India it's almost a quest for survival to go to a post office and mail something or get into a local bus...

Yes sorry I must apoligise for the rubbish comment, I have lived here for 2 years now and live in the Chalong area, I appreciate that some times people do push in but I have never experienced it myself(hope all the spelling is right otherwise teacher will be after me lol) I realy do not think the Thai's if indeed it was a Thai realise they are doing it, try walking behind a Thai (not all of them I might add) and having the door shut in your face they just do not know what they do!! oh god hope my structure is okay!!

By the way the spell checker does not work on this forum!!