What Can We Do?

TheShockMaster

One of our gigs has been rescheduled from Saturday night because the club is closing for the elections and there's the almighty booze ban. Not that I'm a raging alcoholic but I do enjoy sitting in a bar of an evening.My question. What is there to do on a Saturday night in Pattaya that doesn't involve bars/clubs/pubs. Sitting in my hotel seems like a waste of a night and the cinema, well I can do that in any city.Cheers.

you could visit one of the orphanates(i know i didn't spelled it well)

And look how their night is,maybey even help them to fall in sleep or play a simple game...

And the money you would spend in the bar you can buy some instant noodles for the orphans...

you could visit one of the orphanates(i know i didn't spelled it well)

And look how their night is,maybey even help them to fall in sleep or play a simple game...

And the money you would spend in the bar you can buy some instant noodles for the orphans...

You know what. I like that idea.

Maybey most sleeping or not but it sure will be apreciated by them...and you can see how it works,

but be sure it's an official registrated one.

And it's a new experience....

But dont loose your heart there!!!

We can't help everyone...but we do what we can do.

Just google it and you'll find some here in pattaya...

jap.gifjap.gifjap.gifjap.gifjap.gifjap.gifjap.gifjap.gifjap.gifjap.gifjap.gifjap.gifjap.gifjap.gif

Or walk over coconut bar...for sure there will be many falangs out there for a conversation...

peace and already whish you a good saturday night

Yes, I've done a quick google. Found The Pattaya Orphanage [."]http://www.thepattayaorphanage.org/]. It's not too far from our hotel also. Will probably visit during the day and take a few supplies for them. Thanks for the idea!

Fair play to your sir!

I have been having a pretty shitty day but this got me thinking about how lucky I am and how hard so many others have it! I may try to do a good deed myself rather than stomp around pissed off with everyone and everything.

Peace out

:jap:

See people ,

the positive spirit of being a human is still in some of us...

The one you googled is on sukumvit on direction to bkk....

They can use many supplies,but a box of noodles will also help.

And their staff speaks well english.

Good luck.

And if not tomorrow,they will be there every day of the week ,

give a kid a smile by simple being there is one way up to heaven...

yes even for us who like the pattaya nightlife and what comes whit it...

jap.gif

You would be surprised how difficult it was trying to find a taxi driver that knew where the Pattaya Orphanage was and then tried to over charge me for taking some supplies to the kids. Unbelievable. I sorted him out though. I think he felt quit bad about trying to over charge me when he helped me in with the supplies. All in all, a great experience and thanks to kamluan for the suggestion. The pics should be up on the Pattaya Orphanage website later today. I recommend paying them a visit. Even if it's to say hello or kick a football around for a bit.

You would be surprised how difficult it was trying to find a taxi driver that knew where the Pattaya Orphanage was and then tried to over charge me for taking some supplies to the kids. Unbelievable. I sorted him out though. I think he felt quit bad about trying to over charge me when he helped me in with the supplies. All in all, a great experience and thanks to kamluan for the suggestion. The pics should be up on the Pattaya Orphanage website later today. I recommend paying them a visit. Even if it's to say hello or kick a football around for a bit.

Respect to you mr calzo,

And your right,their happy even if you say hello or kick a football around.

But now still nothing to do after 18.00...

Kind regards

Kamluan

Respect to you mr calzo,

And your right,their happy even if you say hello or kick a football around.

But now still nothing to do after 18.00...

Kind regards

Kamluan

Ha yeh you are right! That sorted out my afternoon but now... still nothing to do tonight.