I Quit My Job Today!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a fun time Mr.Canadian-Jesse I was so young at 19, wish I would have done the same as you are doing.

Just simmer down some son and enjoy your youth.

Thanks a lot.

As for the rest! LL Cool J (Ladies Love Cool Jesse)

I won't be doing any bargirls... I wouldn't ###### a hooker back here so why would I ###### one in Thailand?

:D Lads - any wagers? (course she'll be a cashier) :o

Have a fun time Mr.Canadian-Jesse I was so young at 19, wish I would have done the same as you are doing.

Thanks a lot.

I won't be doing any bargirls... I wouldn't ###### a hooker back here so why would I ###### one in Thailand?

Price ?

Good luck with the trip, have you got your canadian flag patch sewn to your rucksack yet?

Thanks a lot.

Price ?

Good luck with the trip, have you got your canadian flag patch sewn to your rucksack yet?

:o How'd you know?! I do have my patch here awaiting sewing :D

Thanks a lot.

Price ?

:D How'd you know?! I do have my patch here awaiting sewing :D

LOL

:o

Any how Good Luck

Ash

NOOOO Don't!!!!!! You'll only be considered an utter tw@t by everyone who meets you. They all secretly laugh at Canadians with flags on their packs.

It is most definitely NOT COOL.

OK, now that I have saved you from yourself. Some hints: don't stress, don't lose your temper, smile alot and don't be too stingy. No one likes a stingy b@stard. :o

NOOOO Don't!!!!!! You'll only be considered an utter tw@t by everyone who meets you. They all secretly laugh at Canadians with flags on their packs.

OK, now that I have saved you from yourself. Some hints: don't stress, don't lose your temper, smile alot and don't be too stingy. No one likes a stingy b@stard. :o

Laugh all you want, berate me, ridicule me, threaten me, do whatever you want. I will never be afraid to wear that flag.

991104_vimy2.jpg

If anyone has a problem with that, that's just too bad.

cv

Laugh all you want, berate me, ridicule me, threaten me, do whatever you want. I will never be afraid to wear that flag.

991104_vimy2.jpg

cv

Why do Yanks always talk so tough ?

cdnvic, Miaow, c'mon, quit encouraging the pup :D

Jesse- Canadians are traditionally a humble lot, no wearing of flags puleeease!

We all know our flag's only to be worn by our friends south of the 49th when travelling... :D

YOU just might be the exception tho... :o:D

post-7171-1130917948_thumb.jpg

Edited by baht&sold

Millions of young lads have said the same cliche , only a handful have had the steely resolve to resist. :D

I came as a 21 year old , I failed..... :D

Once you enter Los most of your preconceptions will be shattered , thats the whole point of travelling.

Keep us updated Pal.

:o

Edited by chonabot

Once you enter Los most of your preconceptions will be shattered

Now ain't that the truth. :D

CJ see if you can get into an internet shop while your here and keep us posted................oh to be 19 again! :D

It will never be upto date though because Jesse is always a day behind the rest of us due to the time difference :o

Seconded.

Our Jessie is about to have the biggest "Eye opener" of his very short life.

He'll be like a kid in a candy shop, having just been given 3 months pocket money and he'll be buying every bar of chocolate in there. He'll have bought so many, his new TV nick will be "Willy Wonker" :o:D

Seconded.

Our Jessie is about to have the biggest "Eye opener" of his very short life.

He'll be like a kid in a candy shop, having just been given 3 months pocket money and he'll be buying every bar of chocolate in there. He'll have bought so many, his new TV nick will be "Willy Wonker" :o:D

Willy W anker??? :D

Edited by britmaveric

The 5th hey? Well hate to tell that our time zone differences are quite different meaning I wrote that on the 21st my time :o

Gosh, people really need to think before they spew forth such filth.

You are talking about your future buddies and mentors.

If money gets tight you can work at the pipe plant in Thailand for about 3 - 4 USD / day

me three... But i´m starting to lose a little hair if I must be honest....

Please Your highness.. May I slag yet?

By the time you'll be able to 'slag' I'll be in Thailand not checking this forum at all :o

Typical young whippersnapper... uses and abuses. Nothing the Thai girls don`t know how to deal with as soon as possible, thank god.

I think I'll sew it on right now!

Oh Lord. :D

991104_vimy2.jpg

cv

Typical Canadian. No sense of humor at all. :D

Seriously tho Cdnvic, living in backpacker heaven (or hel! depending on your view :D ) I have asked Europeans, Brits and Aussies what they think of the Canadian flag on the backpack phenomena and they all told me they think it quite silly. No one but the Canadians give a hoot.

Me, I love Canadians. One of my best friends is from BC and then, of course, there is you! The epitome of what makes Canada great :D

Just don't go overboard Jesse. When people overdo the maple leaf thing it does look goofy, but don't ever let anyone convince you its wrong to wear one at all. Some may call you a <deleted> for wearing a Canadian flag, but few would intentionally attack you for it, or show animosity toward you because if it anywhere. Some other countries aren't so lucky. :o

There's a whole generation of self absorbed <deleted> who think that the individual rules and any show of patriotism or pride in one's country is wrong (though they tend to believe in it when they need student loans, medical treatment, unemplyment checks,etc). Good on you for not being one of these. If you choose not to that's fine too, but anyone who's ashamed to wear it, or feels you should be, either doesn't deserve what it gave them, or doesn't understand what it means to us. Pity them.

cv

991104_vimy2.jpg

cv

Typical Canadian. No sense of humor at all. :D

Seriously tho Cdnvic, living in backpacker heaven (or hel! depending on your view :D ) I have asked Europeans, Brits and Aussies what they think of the Canadian flag on the backpack phenomena and they all told me they think it quite silly. No one but the Canadians give a hoot.

Me, I love Canadians. One of my best friends is from BC and then, of course, there is you! The epitome of what makes Canada great :D

Get a room! boff5oa.gif

Just don't go overboard Jesse. When people overdo the maple leaf thing it does look goofy, but don't ever let anyone convince you its wrong to wear one at all. Some may call you a <deleted> for wearing a Canadian flag, but few would intentionally attack you for it, or show animosity toward you because if it anywhere. Some other countries aren't so lucky.  :o

There's a whole generation of self absorbed <deleted> who think that the individual rules and any show of patriotism or pride in one's country is wrong (though they tend to believe in it when they need student loans, medical treatment, unemplyment checks,etc). Good on you for not being one of these. If you choose not to that's fine too, but anyone who's ashamed to wear it, or feels you should be, either doesn't deserve what it gave them, or doesn't understand what it means to us. Pity them.

cv

Wear a Canadian National Team Footie Jersey! Perhaps not they are ranked 86th in the world. :D

Just don't go overboard Jesse. When people overdo the maple leaf thing it does look goofy, but don't ever let anyone convince you its wrong to wear one at all. Some may call you a <deleted> for wearing a Canadian flag, but few would intentionally attack you for it, or show animosity toward you because if it anywhere. Some other countries aren't so lucky.  :o

cv

Wear a Canadian National Team Footie Jersey! Perhaps not they are ranked 86th in the world. :D

and/or a Canadian Rugby jersey as well.Don't forget the small patches for your shirts. :D