Beautiful & Positive Too.

Just sitting up in the hills, watching the sparkling lights , enjoying a beautiful balmy breeze & the sound of insects. We forget why we come here sometimes.

Funny coincidence...was just discussing this very subject with a mate who was over last month. Aside from the downsides of Samui another visit was agreed....

It seems the good still outweighs the rest happily! smile.gif

I prefer the lapping of the waves though Rooo.....more bars by the beach as well.....biggrin.gif

Funny coincidence...was just discussing this very subject with a mate who was over last month. Aside from the downsides of Samui another visit was agreed....

I prefer the lapping of the waves though Rooo.....more bars by the beach as well.....biggrin.gif

Lots of lapping of the waves here Smokey, maybe next time biggrin.gif

Lots of lapping of the waves here Smokey, maybe next time biggrin.gif

That's what i what to hear and its what we are look for just CHILL

'We forget why we come here sometimes'

The Sketcheress tells me its altzhimers, i too often find myself staring in the fridge and cant remember what i opened it for, or walking into a room and not quite sure what i was looking for. At least you found yourself in a nice quiet spot for this 'senior' moment!!;)

Edited by sketcher

Me just sittin' on my balcony, view of the nearby mountains and the coconut palms between here and there.

Nice breeze blowing, smell a bit of coconut burn off from over yonder, not a bad smell at all, reminds me of when I lived in Fiji on a plantation.

Cold beer just opened, because it's past 4.30, that's my rule.

Life could be harder, less pleasant, but jeez I'd have to work at it like! :lol:

Good and bad no matter where you.

No matter where you go, there you are.

Focus on the good, and how to fix what bad you can fix, forget the rest, nuffin you can do anyways.

Samui Rules (for me and mine)

'We forget why we come here sometimes'

The Sketcheress tells me its altzhimers, i too often find myself staring in the fridge and cant remember what i opened it for, or walking into a room and not quite sure what i was looking for. At least you found yourself in a nice quiet spot for this 'senior' moment!!;)

stay off the smoke mate lol

Me just sittin' on my balcony, view of the nearby mountains and the coconut palms between here and there.

Nice breeze blowing, smell a bit of coconut burn off from over yonder, not a bad smell at all, reminds me of when I lived in Fiji on a plantation.

Life could be harder, less pleasant, but jeez I'd have to work at it like! :lol:

Focus on the good, and how to fix what bad you can fix, forget the rest, nuffin you can do anyways.

Couldn't have put it better myself. Well said.B)

Couldn't have put it better myself. Well said.B)

Ditto B)