Rice Cooker Inner Bowls

aneliane

Hello All,

I use my rice cooker a lot and inner bowls (where you put the rice) lose their anti-stickiness pretty fast.

This is my fourth rice cooker, I only need to buy a new one because I cannot find a place that sells standards inner bowls, which is a total waste of perfectly working electronics

So far I have tried

- Big C (where I bought it), they told me to ring the manufacturer who doesn't speak English, but promised to call me back when the English speaker comes (that was 2 months ago).

- Tesco same advice

- Robinson

- Central Chitlom

- some Thai shop selling rice cookers and china.

No one seems to sell them ...unsure.gifAny idea anyone ?

Bought a Philips rice cooker almost 4 yrs ago and just replaced the inner bowl. Ordered from local Philips agent at a cost of 900 baht.

Main cause of the teflon coating vanishing was that my lady always washed it using the "green" (abrasive) side of the washing up sponge!! So, buy a high end cooker and be careful how it is washed!!

Bought a Philips rice cooker almost 4 yrs ago and just replaced the inner bowl. Ordered from local Philips agent at a cost of 900 baht.

Main cause of the teflon coating vanishing was that my lady always washed it using the "green" (abrasive) side of the washing up sponge!! So, buy a high end cooker and be careful how it is washed!!

yup ..have couple that have "lost" the non stick coating...for the all expense or hassle I find better just to let it soak a half hour before trying to clean..hard to to stop wifey from using ss scrubber...lol

same same aluminum wok..let it sit for a while with some soapy water..my burned bacon,beans,fish etc falls off...remember cast iron frying pans...don't wash 'em ..bla bla..

Edited by David006

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...