George Foreman

If you mean the one that drains the fat off , the top can be wide open & make toasted sandwiches etc,I bought one at HomePro.

i never send them in Home Pro before , what Isle and how much did you pay Rooo?

Edited by Boater

If you mean the one that drains the fat off , the top can be wide open & make toasted sandwiches etc,I bought one at HomePro.

Which Isle? Koh Samui. Chaweng next to Tesco.

My apologies, stand corrected. Mrs Rooo said we bought it a Tesco in the kitchen electrical section Bht 3,000.00

We call it a healthy grill,it can open right up & drain all the fat out..

My apologies, stand corrected. Mrs Rooo said we bought it a Tesco in the kitchen electrical section Bht 3,000.00

We call it a healthy grill,it can open right up & drain all the fat out..

put an ad on the wanted section i am sure someone has bought one out from england or where ever and it sits in the back of a cupboard somewhere

Bad news, they don't have a distributer here in Thailand. [(year ago when I emailed Salton - Good to hear that you are being so loyal to use our product, George Forman Grill but regret to let you know that we are still exploring the Thailand market. We believe you won't able to purchase it in Thailand and you may try to select the suitable items from our website : www.saltoninc.com.

There is a variety of products for your selection and hope you are able to select some items.)]

I brought another George back from Australia. There are some similar grillers at Robinsons.

Let me know if you find one.

Bad news, they don't have a distributer here in Thailand. [(year ago when I emailed Salton - Good to hear that you are being so loyal to use our product, George Forman Grill but regret to let you know that we are still exploring the Thailand market. We believe you won't able to purchase it in Thailand and you may try to select the suitable items from our website : www.saltoninc.com.

There is a variety of products for your selection and hope you are able to select some items.)]

I brought another George back from Australia. There are some similar grillers at Robinsons.

Let me know if you find one.

I just posted that I bought one here in Thailand on Samui at Tesco, made by Philips , same concept., sad.gif

• 3 months later...

Which Isle? Koh Samui. Chaweng next to Tesco.

Haaaaaaaaaa! :lol:

Aisle bet nobody caught this one flying way overhead . . .

R

Edited by robsamui

• 2 weeks later...

OK UPDATE:

Makro have a special display , they are there for another week. They have all top line products. Cuisinart or cmg grill available. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for.

I just purchase a steam cleaner at last.

Which aisle? It's in the centre of the shop near that coffee area.

just out of interest. please sell it too me but first i would like to know what makes the george foreman grill any different than any other grill.

what advantages does it have for me to rush out and get 1?

cheers

just out of interest. please sell it too me but first i would like to know what makes the george foreman grill any different than any other grill.

cheers

It's a name generally used now for that type of grill. It is designed as a multi purpose grill, with a focus on lean cooking.There are several variants about, but all the same principal.This Link might explain the fundamentals Big C.

cheers

It's a name generally used now for that type of grill. It is designed as a multi purpose grill, with a focus on lean cooking.There are several variants about, but all the same principal.This Link might explain the fundamentals Big C.

a George forum cooks alot better then the copies, its like having a kit car ferrai with a toyota MR2 engine, its just not the same

cheers

a George forum cooks alot better then the copies, its like having a kit car ferrai with a toyota MR2 engine, its just not the same

No more burnt barbecued burgers. Members take note. wink.gif

cheers

could i wack a steak in the grill and let it do the business. or barbque a chciken if so i am off to grab 1 from ebay cheers