Ipad App To View Photos

djinn

I wish to find a simple app which would let me import my photos stored on PC (mainly JPG) and see them on my Ipad

Making albums and slide shows would be a plus

If I have to browse all the apps on appstore,it will take a decade

Anybody has a solution?

NB if it is a free app it would be a plus too (I am kiniew I know, :rolleyes: )

Thanks,bolt

I knew that

The main problem is the app Photo from Apple has no management tool

Cannot move image from an album to an other

You even cannot delete a photo....Plain Apple s@#$ :angry:

it depends on where your photos are stored, only on your PC? on any other device? I've seen a couple of App's that can edit in the ipad, but not for free, I'll see if i can find the link,

also is the device jaibroken? if so plenty of app's using the route

or

maybe look at storing them in the cloud, such as Sugarsync 6GB free, or dropbox 2 gb free, for example, both are free very easy to use.

All my photos are transfered on PC first

Then I wish to choose some to prepare some albums to load on my non jailbreaked Ipad

Searching on internet I found 3 solution's paths

I cut and paste them here

First solution’s path

A. Created a new folder on my desktop for my iPad bound photos.

B. Create al the folders I want in there.

C. Upload the synch feature of iTunes

D. Once in my iPad I then use an app called Photo Sort to rename my images and create the folders I want there.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photo-sort-for-ipad-organize/id369610590?mt=8

It's not perfect, and I'm still figuring out the features of both the iPad photo and Photo Sort. I hope someone creates a real portfolio/display app soon. I have another thread on here from last week where we starts talking about desired features.

Second path

portfolio app on the iPad, and it can import directly from stored photos, url, or dropbox. http://ipadportfolioapp.com/With portfolio, when prepping the images, i export with LR and have the Rename option on with 0001.jpg, etc

Third path

You could try either of these apps available on the App Store:

Photo Shack Pro is a fantastic new photo management app for the iPad that is the perfect iPad app companion for the professional photographer and photography enthusiast. It allows you to create your own photo libraries on the fly, fill them with the photos you want, drag and drop photos in the order you want, access your photo's embedded detailed photo data, map the location where the photo was taken, flip through or slideshow your photos in full screen, zoom in to full resolution, add titles and comments to your photos, and iTunes transfer selected photos to your desktop or email them.

iAlbum Pro is a Virtual Photo Album for the iPad that looks, feels, and works just like a real photo album, and comes with multiple options for covers, pages, page corners, and photo borders. It includes special photo effects, such as B&W, Sepia Gold, and Sepia Rose, plus you can size, rotate, place, and mask your photos any way you want on any page, including the coverpage! It's a beautiful and intuitive way to showcase your favorite photos in a format that's a pleasure to use.

Both apps allow you to organize your photos on the iPad, without needing the help of a computer.

I actually prepare my albums on the PC and send them on Photo on Ipad via Itunes.