Date Night In Pattaya-Suggestions?

Paterno

I plan on taking my Thai girlfriend out for my birthday in Pattaya next Tuesday. I know..Why in the hell are you bringing your girlfriend to Pattaya? Well, it was her idea and I have always been on solo trips or with the boys so I thought this might be a little different and fun. Since I cant take her to my stops in SB, Soi6, or Walking, I was hoping to get some suggestions on places to go. Id like to go to a nice restaurant and then some place for drinks with good music.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance!

Suggestion:

Cafe des Amis - off Thappaya Road

Followed by Purple Space Monkey - Soi Chaiyapreuk - end of Jomtien Beach (live music every night)

Good night out and you can't get into trouble.

Wow! Thanks so much. Ive never been to either one so Ill check it out.

1.Mantra on the beginning of Beach road (Amari hotel)

2.Hilton for cocktails and buffet

3.Trattoria Toscana for Italian food

4. Churasceria Brazilian buffet in front of Central Beach Pattaya (soi 9)

5. Rimpa Lapin in Ban Amphur, great setting on the beach..seafood

'

1.Mantra on the beginning of Beach road (Amari hotel)

2.Hilton for cocktails and buffet

3.Trattoria Toscana for Italian food

4. Churasceria Brazilian buffet in front of Central Beach Pattaya (soi 9)

5. Rimpa Lapin in Ban Amphur, great setting on the beach..seafood

Rimpa Lapin in baan amphur while the setting is tremendous the food is very average....Agree about Mantra - top food!

JH

Cherry's Restaurant on 3rd Road, followed by a night at X-Zyte opposite (alternatively The Blues Factory, if you are able to walk down Walking Street without any of your "contacts" calling out to you).

Try Cabbages and Condoms Resort on Pratamnak Soi 4,you will get loads of brownie points as the location of the restaurant is beautiful,food a little pricy but 1000 baht for 2 should do it......

Edited by Parker1973

Try Cabbages and Condoms Resort on Pratamnak Soi 4,you will get loads of brownie points as the location of the restaurant is beautiful,food a little pricy but 1000 baht for 2 should do it......

and condom for free at the counter :jap: really one of my favorite place too. Have web site ...!

There now is a beautiful restaurant, smack-bang on the beach in Wongamat (Naklua)named Rim-Talay. Managed by a German professional.If you're looking for a romantic setting and very good price<>quality this has got to be the place. You can dine in the 'open-to-the-sea' 3 level restaurant or 'Koh-Samed/Phuket-Style on the actual beach ! ! Stunning setting and brilliant food !

There now is a beautiful restaurant, smack-bang on the beach in Wongamat (Naklua)named Rim-Talay. Managed by a German professional.If you're looking for a romantic setting and very good price<>quality this has got to be the place. You can dine in the 'open-to-the-sea' 3 level restaurant or 'Koh-Samed/Phuket-Style on the actual beach ! ! Stunning setting and brilliant food !

Location please?

Cherry's Restaurant on 3rd Road, followed by a night at X-Zyte opposite (alternatively The Blues Factory, if you are able to walk down Walking Street without any of your "contacts" calling out to you).

X-Zyte closed down. It was crap any way. Agree about Cherry's.

And Leo's Blues Bar after.

A very romantic outpost is Ticino Restaurant; some 5 clicks into the east of Sukhumvit Road at Pattaya Klang Road. Not sure though if they are open on Tuesdays. They have a website too; individual cabanas for undisturbed dining pleasure.

You could find a sports bar with a big athletic event featured. Arrive early so that you can get the best seat in the house. Then order a bottle of water and two glasses, as a treat. You can nurse this libation all night long. Be sure to say please and thank you with a big smile when ordering. If you see Balloons hanging out side the bar. This is a good sign of value for your Baht.