Bank Letter From Another Branch

hi. i have an account from bangkok bank in ratchadamri bangkok branch. next month i will do my 1 year extention based on marriage for the first time. i am living in sakon nakhon now. can i get the letter proof of 400k in account from sakon nakhon branch or i have to travel to bkk only for the letter?

You will likely have to ask them to be sure but most banks do not provide for another branch account if there manager has to sign on the dotted line. But they might be willing to obtain from headquarters so you might query that if the say no.

You will likely have to ask them to be sure but most banks do not provide for another branch account if there manager has to sign on the dotted line. But they might be willing to obtain from headquarters so you might query that if the say no.

I thought I read that the branches at the immigration building will provide the letter. Am I mistaken (it has known to happen)?

Sophon

I thought I read that the branches at the immigration building will provide the letter. Am I mistaken (it has known to happen)?

Sophon

i never go to sakon nakhon immigration but i dont think it have bank branch inside. it look very very small building :)

I went to the Jomtien branch of KBank and was told that I had to go to my branch in Bangkok to obtain the requested letter however they offered to open a new account for me there. A very simple process which took a matter of minutes and I left with my new bank book and letter.

I have accounts with Siam Commercial bank in Pattaya but Jomtien branch have been giving me a letter on each of the past three years.

i know bkk bank is more flexible than scb. if you could get the letter from different branch i hope i can get it too and i can save a return trip to bkk.

• 2 weeks later...
I have accounts with Siam Commercial bank in Pattaya but Jomtien branch have been giving me a letter on each of the past three years.

Just this morning the SCB branch in Hua Hin gave me a letter verifying the balance in my SCB account held at the Jomtien branch, as well.