German In The Charge Of Drug Dealing

yaba and ya ice are a huge problem among students not just on the islands but everywhere in Thailand. I speak from personal experience as one of our relatives started using yaba at the age of 15. If he's got any brain cells left now, at the age of 25, I cant tell. Don't be naive about this kind of drug use in Thailand, the govt acknowledges its a huge problem.

im aware its a problem, i'm questioning the "smoking in school" part. i've got kids in school here.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he is obviously a XXXXXX idiot who deserves everything he gets, i spent some time on the island last year and was shocked about how many people actually deal drugs in a country which has such harsh drug sentences, it just goes to show the intelligence of some of the people who live on koh samui, i worked out that about 40% of the people who live on that island are too ugly to get a decent girl in the uk, too stupid to get a decent career in the uk, thats why they go to go to thailand cos they think they are untouchable, clearly they are not, anyone who starts believing their own hype out there is in big trouble eventually.

and there are some of us that have worked hard to earn enough money to make a legal business in Thailand and spend the rest of their days in the sun.

yes there are allot of <deleted> out here. same like in our own countries but this ice and Yaa baa is a big problem on these islands. so if big heavy sentence don't do anything to stop the problem the they should make them harder.

i have seen of kids smoking ice in local schools in samui. my kid will be going to one of these school in the future. If the problem is bad now then imagine it in 10 years time. i hope he sentence will put off other people following in his foot steps.

ah, what? sorry but i can't just read over a statement like this and not question it.

beleive it or not but i am not going to name people but i have whitnessed it and it is not nice for the families when it all comes out. you can question it all u want but u will get no facts or names out of me.

just imagine a world full of ice and yaa baa and school kids not taking it. chances are very low but u decide

yaba and ya ice are a huge problem among students not just on the islands but everywhere in Thailand. I speak from personal experience as one of our relatives started using yaba at the age of 15. If he's got any brain cells left now, at the age of 25, I cant tell. Don't be naive about this kind of drug use in Thailand, the govt acknowledges its a huge problem.

unfortuaty you r right !

and helping people that have been charged with dealing is not on the list of my priorities.

Edited by Rooo
Off topic remarks removed.

unfortuaty you r right !

and helping people that have been charged with dealing is not on the list of my priorities.

well guys thanks a lot for advise and for concern about a harsh topic like this. i am just here to say that he IS really a good person. everyone that knows him can confirm. and ... AGAIN he did not sell drugs to anybody. he just tried to hide his own addiction from anyone knowing that it is not good and even dangerous when buy such stuff.

as for me: i do not accept any drugs. just another crazy fisherman))) even valium, is not for me but we have to accept the fact that sometimes there really exist cases that are out of mind and when you just do not know all reason - it does not make sense..

anyhow i still am very proud of having a friend like him in spite of fact and charges.. we are all just human..

I've read this thread a few times and come to realise I'm only reading it because I'm hoping the OP will post to let us know the child involved is being cared for by someone who will put his interests first and foremost.

Nothing else is of value here in my view.

Edited by smokie36

I've read this thread a few times and come to realise I'm only reading it because I'm hoping the OP will post to let us know the child involved is being cared for by someone who will put his interests first and foremost.

no worries guys))) child goes back to his mother in Germany in couple of days so he will be safe and far...

no worries guys))) child goes back to his mother in Germany in couple of days so he will be safe and far...

That is an amazing coincidence MrKrabs that before you were looking for "Chemical / Laboratory Supply like Glassware or Chemicals" including "glassware (flasks, condensers, etc), chemicals" and "a good chemical and lab equipment supplier" for a rural school where you were volunteering as a chemistry teacher and now your good friend has been arrested for producing a substance that was created using similar materials. I am not making any accusation, only pointing out that the authorities might find this to be an overwhelming coincidence and you may consider exercising caution.

I am referencing the following post:

http://www.thaivisa...._1#entry3425364

That is an amazing coincidence MrKrabs that before you were looking for "Chemical / Laboratory Supply like Glassware or Chemicals" including "glassware (flasks, condensers, etc), chemicals" and "a good chemical and lab equipment supplier" for a rural school where you were volunteering as a chemistry teacher and now your good friend has been arrested for producing a substance that was created using similar materials. I am not making any accusation, only pointing out that the authorities might find this to be an overwhelming coincidence and you may consider exercising caution.

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

very interesting find in deed

Hope this makes sense. Where there smoke there's fire. I think that's how the saying goes.

Or in this case where there's ice there's smoke.

lets not judge a book by its cover, unless it is 101 ways to make Ice - Step 1 .................

note

we my even hv the Thaivis Darwins award 2011 winner here

Edited by Boater

Just a word of caution.Do not play judge & jury, coincidences do happen. Please use common sense when posting.

Indeed, and this may be a coincidence. It is likely that if the authorities were to investigate MrKrabs, they would discover that he truly is or was a volunteer at a rural school as he claims and the items were for said purpose. My point was simply to point out that he should exercise caution so that others do not make assumptions, given that it is quite a coincidence.

Just a word of caution.Do not play judge & jury, coincidences do happen. Please use common sense when posting.

Indeed, and this may be a coincidence. It is likely that if the authorities were to investigate MrKrabs, they would discover that he truly is or was a volunteer at a rural school as he claims and the items were for said purpose. My point was simply to point out that he should exercise caution so that others do not make assumptions, given that it is quite a coincidence.

well thanks a lot guys for your concern again. i have nothing to hide here. or you think somebody is dumb enough to post smth relating to drug manufacturing on the biggest forum of Thailand???

is there anyone out there who actually knows what is normal human sympathy?

well thanks a lot guys for your concern again. i have nothing to hide here. or you think somebody is dumb enough to post smth relating to drug manufacturing on the biggest forum of Thailand???

is there anyone out there who actually knows what is normal human sympathy?

well, i wouldnt put it pass a few posters

mcrabs I don't know what normal human sympathy is, I show more compassion for a dog. I sure don't have any sympathy for this guy and normally people that mix with this type could be same.

he who does not have a sin behind can throw stones at me...

mcrabs I don't know what normal human sympathy is, I show more compassion for a dog. I sure don't have any sympathy for this guy and normally people that mix with this type could be same.

My opinion is that as long as you are not mixed up in it, it is a good deed you are doing to support your friend. He screwed up and while his mistake is bigger than most and the consequences greater, it is good he is not totally alone.

My opinion is that as long as you are not mixed up in it, it is a good deed you are doing to support your friend. He screwed up and while his mistake is bigger than most and the consequences greater, it is good he is not totally alone.

thanks man! really thanks!!

Edited by Rooo
Corrected quotation panel.

Don't worry, usually people who more lash out against drug users or dealers are the same got heavily drunk or secretly use (seldom...) just a few lines of coke.

No mercy for who shows some solidarity and humanity. Easy prey of the many keyboard warriors present in Thaivisa

<_<

Don't worry, usually people who more lash out against drug users or dealers are the same got heavily drunk or secretly use (seldom...) just a few lines of coke.

No mercy for who shows some solidarity and humanity. Easy prey of the many keyboard warriors present in Thaivisa

<_<

what sort of a random statement is that ? So what u r saying is that anyone who hates drug users and dealer are actually dealers themselves. That makes about as much sense as the pope finding a new meaning of life in a skate board park.

Yes it is easy pray. if that is what u call it. If people post something that people disagree with then that is not key board bashing neither bullling it is just people opnions.

i for 1 hate drug dealers. specially dealers. I have lost a few mate on the way up the ladder to the brown gear.

Allot of ex users tell me that if someone offered them brown they would kill them.

Basically yes a stoning might not be a bad thing is this situation but not a stoning that comes with 20 cigs and some rizlas

<_<

what sort of a random statement is that ? So what u r saying is that anyone who hates drug users and dealer are actually dealers themselves. That makes about as much sense as the pope finding a new meaning of life in a skate board park.

Yes it is easy pray. if that is what u call it. If people post something that people disagree with then that is not key board bashing neither bullling it is just people opnions.

i for 1 hate drug dealers. specially dealers. I have lost a few mate on the way up the ladder to the brown gear.

Allot of ex users tell me that if someone offered them brown they would kill them.

Basically yes a stoning might not be a bad thing is this situation but not a stoning that comes with 20 cigs and some rizlas

Guys, keep this in perspective. You all accept alcohol as common goods, although that's a drug, just as well as ice, coke, and heroin and many similar substances are. Just because most governments make these drugs illegal doesn't mean that users are worse people than alcoholics, in my opinion, drugs users and the drug trade would eb much better controlled and regulated and there would be a lot less crime involved if most or all drugs would be legalized.

I have kids going to school here and I know there's a lot of drug use going around the island, which worries me, but unfortunately that's not any or much different than it will be back in your average Western city and schools.

anyone manufacturing methamphetamines for their own consumption, regardless of whether they sell them or not, is seriously unstable. one look at the ingredients would tell any sane person to stay away. the fact that a young child was present while this was going on is a major problem. whether he's looking at time for dealing or not, he should be tried for child abuse, endangerment and probably a few dozen other child welfare issues as well. unconscionable behavior.

i'm amazed anyone would compare alcohol or tobacco to meth.

anyone manufacturing methamphetamines for their own consumption, regardless of whether they sell them or not, is seriously unstable. one look at the ingredients would tell any sane person to stay away. the fact that a young child was present while this was going on is a major problem. whether he's looking at time for dealing or not, he should be tried for child abuse, endangerment and probably a few dozen other child welfare issues as well. unconscionable behavior.

Exactly right mate. Surely this child deserves the oppotunity of a better start in life.

Exactly right mate. Surely this child deserves the oppotunity of a better start in life.

There's no credibility left here at all. No sign of the OP refuting his involvement...he simply wants to remind us all of our sins.

Well OP and others on this thread who give support to people using methamphetamines none of you would want your own children or families hooked on the stuff....that's why there is a law against its production sale and consumption.

Your friend should have gone home a long time ago to seek help with his addiction. He should have shown his first concern for the welfare of his child. You do him no favours by condoning his behaviour as you surely have. Most of us would want no association with a person who is making this stuff.

A homemade set up involving a few chemistry books going BOOM with a child inside the house? Its not sympathy I'm feeling here. Revulsion is all I have to offer.