Thai Screaming And Threatening

hgma

As most of all (i presume) have experienced at 1 point, social skill to resolve issues are regularly 'solved" by screaming and yelling usually by the Thai female counterpart.

I consider that part of Thai culture really.

But What can a foreigner do legally about screaming and yelling AND making death threats in public,followed by severe harassment over a sustainable period of time were by ones family is targeted.

As a close associate of mine(policeman) explained to me the lawful mandate the police has is not sufficient enough to make any arrest due to lack of "visible/or proofed damage"

In other words...you have to be shot before an arrest can be made........at least that's MY understanding.

Could the right- honorable sponsor of Thai Visa Sunbelt explain to my/us the legal possibilities of a civil case, whereby

(scared to talk) witnesses could be ruled to testify?????

You can file a complaint with the police regarding the person issuing threats of violence but unfortunately, the police cannot do anything until someone gets hurt. The police report gives them the opportunity to focus on the person issuing the threats as a suspect.

[sunbelt][/sunbelt]