Clairvoyant

baligirl

think i would like to see one myself, have you read my last topic rolleyes.gif anyway in pattaya there is quite a famous or should i say well spoke about monk who i have heard so much about , a lot of thai,s and farang speak well of him and apparently he is very accurate, dont know his name but he stays in a house in soi nam kieng just off soi bukaew going onto 2nd rd. near R-CON HOTEL .

good luck

Errmm a little more information may be useful IF you don't mind Baligirl. Is there a particular situation you find yourself in which may require the assistance of supernatural forces? I myself think all this kinda thing is kooky and a lots of rubbish. Ok, you gota believe in somethings I guess, but heck, even I think religion is for the gullible. I will cop a lot of flaks for this, but until I see evidence for myself, why should I believe ,right?

Anyways, back on topic, what the heck do you need a clairvoyant for really. More to this story than meets the eye. Possibly?

Will be eager to hear more of your story.

Peace and good lucks, daMaven.

Edited by Benayahu

What's spooky is I was not 5 minutes ago listening to Iron Maiden - The Clairvoyant.

Personally I think it's all a crock of shit, but each to their own. Plus if it was meant to happen, you would have found her by now, or she you ect..

Edited by wellred

I think I read that a fortune teller was arrested as bogus..Do they have exams or something.

.In a similar vein..Why do aliens never abduct an intelligent Person ?

Edited by metisdead
Font reset, use default forum font when posting.

just ask at any temple, they'll tell you where to go for one thats not a scammer doing tricks like on TV.

They are all fake. None can tell the future.

There is a Wat in Bangkok that is very popular. I remember it because of the very large and well polished penis trees that adorn the head monk's audience room. He was really a nice guy and very prophetic about what he told me about the woman I was with when we saw him.

very prophetic about what he told me about the woman I was with when we saw him.

Nope

He just made you believe he was

No not at all, He told me the woman liked >>>>> and pointed to the penis trees. He was spot on.

I am sure someone from BKK knows the name of the Wat as you can't forget those trees.

Edited by kerryk

very prophetic about what he told me about the woman I was with when we saw him.

Nope

No not at all, He told me the woman liked >>>>> and pointed to the penis trees. He was spot on.

So he revealed that a woman likes sex?

What a revelation

Nope

What a revelation

Or have i missed sarcasm here?

Nope

I am sure someone from BKK knows the name of the Wat as you can't forget those trees.

Chao Mae Tuptim Shrine- Nai Lert Park

Ask Thai friends for clairvoyants, they will have a better idea.

Nope

What a revelation

Yes, but did he give him the woman`s phone number as well?