Non Imm O From Hull

Driving upto Mae Sai tommorow for last extension on my 12month non imm o from Hull. The white card with the stamp has the date until 2nd Sept 2011 and my visa has the expiry of 17th Sept 2011.

Just to check I can extend one more time to make it 15months? I remember there being some changes to this visa this year so just wanna clarify :-)

if want the visa to last you an extra 10+ days make another visa run on approx the 13th Sept. Don't stretch your luck and waiting until the last day.

Don't offer information if you don't know the truth!

The mod's and admin DO so don't post false statements!

Sorry - not intending to sound like a mod'. But soooome people ;-0

if want the visa to last you an extra 10+ days make another visa run on approx the 13th Sept. Don't stretch your luck and waiting until the last day.

Thanks guys

Bit confused about the extra ten days now as it seems to make sense that if I do tommorow's visa run then do another one before the expiry date on my actual visa the 90 days will start again hence getting a few days extra.

Whatever happens Im only stamped in till 2nd so gotta do it tommorow anyway :-)

Cheers

Using his multiple-entry non-O visa to enter Thailand not later than 16 SEP 2011, the OP will on his arrival be given permission to stay for 90 days. In other words, his visa is valid for an unlimited number of trips to Thailand during the validity period of the visa and on each entry he will receive permission to stay for 90 days.

Question, what is not correct about my advice ?

The OP has a valid Multiple Entry visa valid until the 17th. So if he did another visa run on the 13th orso, he will get another 90 days, stretching his visa till approx the full 15 Months. Just don't wait until the last day.

Edited by MJCM

Hi guys

I actually overslept (again) so visa run will be done tommorow which is the 1st. My stamp in is valid until 2nd, hopefully it'll be ok....?

As for the 10 days if I can sort out a trip away I would do it lol

Edited by james24