Regarding My Previous Posting About Meeting Western Ladies In Cm

Benayahu

Hello again all,

I just want to say that even though my previous question/thread has been closed by moderation (no problems about that as understandable) I am very appreciative and happy about the responses! Thank you to some of the posters who offer thoughts on various places to visit for friendly company ,and also a very big thankyou to those lovely folk who send me a private message giving me further informations.

I believe there are various lovely Western females who post on this very location even, and one or two of them has been kind enough to say hello and offer suggestions.

I think very much I am going to enjoy arriving in Chiang Mai and having lovely encounters and outings with western ladies and bye the way ,I enjoy the friendly pleasures of all ages from the fun and crazy 25 year olds to the sophisticated and sassy 45 year olds too =) Age for me is not a concern, instead all about enjoying lovely company and sharing memorable times out and about.

Have a great evening all and many many thanks for your assistances!

peace daMaven

Thank you to some of the posters who offer thoughts on various places to visit for friendly company
I think very much I am going to enjoy arriving in Chiang Mai

Heh.

And yet, on 21 August you write:

My advice, if you wanna have a good time, why not head over to the Rasta bar area across from Eagle Guest House number 1. I have many a friend (Israeli backpackers) who goes there and spend a great evening kicking back with some food, cheap snacks and chill out music. You always welcome there, despite different backgrounds/ages and I know when I have been, it is so easy to sit back and make the interesting conversation with the local expats or travellers.

( http://www.thaivisa....94#entry4639594 )

Hope you enjoy arriving in Chiang Mai. Again. Hopefully that will give you something to do other than trolling Internet forums.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

I'm sure all those fun and crazy 25 year olds as well as the sophisticated and sassy 45 year olds, and all ages of western women in between, are stocking up on birth control measures right now in anticipation of your arrival and subsequent "friendly pleasures."