Thai Visa & Thai Ladies

Thaicoon

Are us ferangs getting to much info off Thai Visa, the answer is yes, and guess who told me, my Thai Wife.............

Sometimes when i am surfing Thai Visa i will tell her something i have read and she walks out of the room saying Bulls... , I laugh.

She says to me, you know more about thailand than I, then i wind her up, she sulks and gets jealous,the first thing i do is to make sure i lock the drawer where the knives are kept.

But every now and again she uses the site to check exchange rates, and to catch up on things, We live in the UK and she has been here for 10 Years, i love her to bits, but we do wind each other up.

Any of you guys had this off your Thai partner.

Thai Visa is a great site and the Guys who answer posts are a superb bunch, i have met a few good mates through this site, Keep up the good work Thai Visa.

Edited by Thaicoon

Ok just asked her (you know the boss) and she said, Yes its good as sometimes she hears things on TV before or if ever on Thai news programs.

Good question for sure.

I would imajine though a lot of Thai wives would like to make sure their "ATM.... oh I mean "husbands" right.... oh.... where were we...... yes...... are kept as "dumb" as possible.

Edited by ayakiawe