Shopping Online

If you sell stuff online...how do you deal with customers that receive their goods, but then say they did not or it was damaged or such, or the ones that contact their bank and say the item was not ordered by them or any other such means to keep the item and not pay for it.

Does your payment company take sides ??

I have heard they tend to take the customers side first and give refunds from your account without a lot of say from you.

How do you deal with this stuff ??

if you will sell online you can use paypal but i dont know paypals return policy. you can use ebay or aliexpress they have seller and buyer protection. or if you have direct payment from your website you can ask your bank about verified with visa or mastercard securecode they will give you best fraund protection

Last year I had a problem when I purchased something om e-bay Australia and the item was not as advertised. I contacted Pay Pal and they opened a dispute case which was eventually settled in my favour. It took about two months to settle it and I had to pay the return registered postage to Australia.

if you will sell online you can use paypal but i dont know paypals return policy. you can use ebay or aliexpress they have seller and buyer protection. or if you have direct payment from your website you can ask your bank about verified with visa or mastercard securecode they will give you best fraund protection

Do you know anything about direct from websites with your bank ??

I used to have businesses prior to coming to Los to live and we had direct mercahnt accounts with banks, but this what not online stuff....wondering what the difference is and how it works online direct with banks and not via a 3rd party such as paypal.....heard it was quite difficult and involved and really only for big players.