Xyte On 3Rd Road Being Pounded Down...

BruceMangosteen

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three IT malls in Pattaya and still not even ONE real grocery store in Jomtien? Weird. (Foodmart does not count.)

We're hearing a rumor of a big new Tesco on Huay Yai. Suppose to be more "farang" oriented. Seems a strange location to me, but that's the rumor we're hearing.

We did get a new Honda dealer down here...opposite Ambassador and a bit South. Looks to be a big one.

Theres a new Tesco express on Chaiyapruek 2 about 100m over the rail line on your left, opens this week 22nd. And yes there is supposed to be a new one coming on the Huay Yai road near PK's but nothing started yet.

That's great! Tukcom is a mess...and a bit of a fire trap!

What makes you think that this one will be different.

Well...at least it will be newer???? I can only dream...but well put.

When is the completion date for this project? dare i ask was that mentioned at the ex-pats meeting just asking as i have interests there.

And the site next to Foodland has a big sign up for a new tuk.com

I noticed the big banner at the Foodland site the other day saying something in the line of,building the biggest IT center of the east.It surprised me actually as Thais normally claim biggest of the world.

Today however the banner was gone :o .......................................I haven't checked if it either was moved to the Xyte site or brought to the shop for correction to Biggest in the world.

Three IT malls in Pattaya and still not even ONE real grocery store in Jomtien? Weird. (Foodmart does not count.)

We're hearing a rumor of a big new Tesco on Huay Yai. Suppose to be more "farang" oriented. Seems a strange location to me, but that's the rumor we're hearing.

We did get a new Honda dealer down here...opposite Ambassador and a bit South. Looks to be a big one.

Theres a new Tesco express on Chaiyapruek 2 about 100m over the rail line on your left, opens this week 22nd. And yes there is supposed to be a new one coming on the Huay Yai road near PK's but nothing started yet.

Was in the new Tesco - or "Jomtien Supermarket" as the sign says, this morning and it would appear they are trying to cater for the foriegners as they have signs all over the place boasting "1600 imported items".

No, on Chaiyapruek 2 about 100m over the rail line on your left.

"Jomtien Supermarket" on the far side of the railway line?

This is like calling U-Tapao "Bangkok Airport". :blink:

Very busy road that one though.

I thought U-Tapao was now known as "Pattaya International Airport" !!:lol:

Was in the new Tesco - or "Jomtien Supermarket" as the sign says, this morning and it would appear they are trying to cater for the foriegners as they have signs all over the place boasting "1600 imported items".

For sure that must be imported into Chaiyapruek then.