Sachs Kikass 125 Klr

ScubaBuddha

At the end of this year Sachs Bikes will “very likely” return on the Thai market, the KisAss is likely one of the products. They will also introduce a new 250cc supermotard style motorcycle and some improvements and modernization on all models.

Also I hear some rumors that Honda is testing/trying the market for something similar – more on that when I find out.

tiger might still have some of them knocking about the showroom and factory

they had one of these in their showroom on saturday (same bright yelow colour ) ,the mechanic says they stopped making new ones but they still have a few 2nd hand ones going for about 60-70k

its a read head turner if ur willing to throw practicality out the window in favour of coolness B)

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=sachs+madass&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=WX5&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbnid=jXcccVIV-hw4DM:&imgrefurl=http://www.peirspeed.com/madass125.htm&docid=2Yu27aS2UgOY0M&w=790&h=608&ei=eVdwToflBIPqrAeqnt2OBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=436&vpy=135&dur=1112&hovh=197&hovw=256&tx=154&ty=121&page=1&tbnh=153&tbnw=218&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&biw=1366&bih=664

they had one of these in their showroom on saturday (same bright yelow colour ) ,the mechanic says they stopped making new ones but they still have a few 2nd hand ones going for about 60-70k

its a read head turner if ur willing to throw practicality out the window in favour of coolness B)

http://www.google.co...iw=1366&bih=664

60-70k for a second hand one? I nearly bought one at the BKK motor show 2 (or maybe 3) years ago and it was 60k brand new then, With the dealer support so uncertain I would have thought that 30k would be nearer the mark now.

The reason I didn't buy it at the time was because I was worried that something like this might happen to a company like Sachs. Now that it has happened I'd imagine the second hand value would plummet.

You can get second hand KSR's for 30k. 10k for mods (and some repairs if you're unlucky) and you've got a fully supported Jap bike modded to your taste. I'm guessing at 60-70k the second hand Kikass will be there for a while.

http://www.google.co...iw=1366&bih=664

60-70k for a second hand one? I nearly bought one at the BKK motor show 2 (or maybe 3) years ago and it was 60k brand new then, With the dealer support so uncertain I would have thought that 30k would be nearer the mark now.

The reason I didn't buy it at the time was because I was worried that something like this might happen to a company like Sachs. Now that it has happened I'd imagine the second hand value would plummet.

You can get second hand KSR's for 30k. 10k for mods (and some repairs if you're unlucky) and you've got a fully supported Jap bike modded to your taste. I'm guessing at 60-70k the second hand Kikass will be there for a while.

it was a madass 125cc (not a kickass 110cc ) but the mechanic wasnt sure but he thought 60-70k ,he told me if i was

interested he could call and check but i was not interested in a bike like that so i stopped him before he made the call

its still in the window if anyone wants to see it ,really crazy looking bike,esp in that bright yellow colour