Business Networking In Thailand

Dtrai

Hi all,

I am trying to compile a list of business networking links and events.

All information that can be compiled on this will not only help my cause but all others requireing network contacts.

Please send in comments and information so I can compile and publish the list up here it would be most helpful.

Thanks all.

What "business networking links and events" have you got on your list so far? I mean, so people don't go doubling up on info you've already got and such. And are you talking Bangkok only or regional stuff as well?

There have been similar threads on Thaivisa in the past, have you tried the forum search facility to try to locate some of these?

Edited by chiangmaibruce

Hi Guys, Thanks for the replies so far.

As for a search of this site all I seem to be able to find is someone wanting to know where to pickup Farang girls at a networking event.

If someone can point me to old topics great I will compile them, try and verify them and share the results.

Not the same. The events on the site you linked are exhbitions and the like, while BNI is about meeting business people. You become a member, and you meet the same 20-40 people every week and get to know each other and exchange business referrals. Surprisingly enough, it works and millions of Baht of business between members are generated in each chapter per year.

I'll be happy to take OP to my chapter as a guest next Friday. Send me PM. We meet every Friday at 06:45am.

If you are interested, kindly note that a Pattaya chapter will be started soon. You can also be my guest in Bangkok on any Friday of your choice. Send me PM.

The OP was looking for a compilation of networking events. That's what citynetwevents is doing, albeit not complete.

I'd like to add also that many chambers publish their events only for their respective members as they consider this as a service to their members.

Besides the chambers also other events could be of interest, google for:

GOYP

EYP

AYP

then there are two interesting events every month at the Plaza Athenee, their after hours cocktails and the wine tasting. Contact the hotel and they put you on their mailing list.

There are many more networking events organized by all sorts of associations. You can make a full time job out of networking in Bangkok.

The OP was looking for a compilation of networking events. That's what citynetwevents is doing, albeit not complete.

I'd like to add also that many chambers publish their events only for their respective members as they consider this as a service to their members.

Besides the chambers also other events could be of interest, google for:

GOYP

EYP

AYP

then there are two interesting events every month at the Plaza Athenee, their after hours cocktails and the wine tasting. Contact the hotel and they put you on their mailing list.

There are many more networking events organized by all sorts of associations. You can make a full time job out of networking in Bangkok.