Motorbike

phomsanuk

I would say that was a bad idea pal, on a moped type motorbike like a Suzuki or Honda etc it would be unstable.

Maybe think about attaching a sidecar.

You would be better off on the " Bikes in Thailand " forum matey.

You can buy three wheeler Honda wave motorbikes types i.e two wheels back and one front a lady has one in our village they are not that expensive and much more stable.

Edited by Kwasaki

No such thing for motorcycles - these things are exclusive to toddler-sized bicycles.

Couple of suggestions:

1) Get a sidecar - there's some pretty swish looking one's available for the Fino and Scoopy, and some pretty utilitarian looking ones for other models. Suggest you don't go for the Hello Kitty ones though ;)

2) Buy a car. If your balance is that bad, your first accident alone could make the motorcycle owning experience a false economy..

:D

Edited by MoonRiverOasis

I would suggest strongly that you hire someone to drive you around. If you're on the verge of death, dont bring others with you.

Great idea go for the trike kit.

We like a joke on here " Phomsunuk " but please disregard the above post you get some disrespectful people on here and this is one of em, he will get old someday, maybe !!!

yes i will and i wont be a danger to others.

this is as stupid as helping a 5 year old get on the road.

I think for elderly people who are still fit enough to drive but are able to admit they are a bit unstable on the old legs is commendable and he is asking for help.

I think the a trike bike is a great idea, I have a golf cart vehicle in mind for my planned old time.

Your advice of getting someone to drive him was fine, your further comments are nothing more than obnoxious remarks and are neither helpful or valid.

How do you know you will not be a danger when your old, I bet you wouldn't talk like that off keyboard because you would in-danger yourself of something else.

Edited by Kwasaki

hmmm all you guys whining about nany states non stop yet you dont want to tell the truth to a danger of society? It's not like you can reason with a drunk driving thai or a thai with no driving skills which happens to be most of them. Yet when someone from a country where most people could understand something as simple as gtfo the road when you cant stand on your 2 feet with balance you want to encourage him in killing others?

When you're a kid you cant do what you want and when you get old you become a dependent kid again. His young prize can take care of his driving.

hmmm all you guys whining about nany states non stop yet you dont want to tell the truth to a danger of society? It's not like you can reason with a drunk driving thai or a thai with no driving skills which happens to be most of them. Yet when someone from a country where most people could understand something as simple as gtfo the road when you cant stand on your 2 feet with balance you want to encourage him in killing others?

When you're a kid you cant do what you want and when you get old you become a dependent kid again. His young prize can take care of his driving.

May l point out that folk with no arms drive cars that are set up for them, folk with no legs, most things can be done and the OP is looking for answers NOT making him feel like a has-been. :rolleyes:

May l point out that folk with no arms drive cars that are set up for them, folk with no legs, most things can be done and the OP is looking for answers NOT making him feel like a has-been. :rolleyes:

This kid that calls himself "Thailand" makes me laugh. My Stepfather back in the States is 78 years old and still drives his Harley trike. I know a fella in Bangkok that lost his leg and still drives a Harley with a side car. I have another very good Bro in my club who lost his left leg in a motorcycle accident in Singapore years ago and rides a Harley Fat Boy. We just moved his shifter lever over the the right side when he bought the bike in 97' and he does fine. So when I read post from people like "Thailand" I take it with a grain of salt, as with his mentality, he's more of danger to society than the OP by a long shot. OP, Good luck with finding the right solution to your riding situation and if you need any help, just PM me. I come home to CM at the end of every month for a few days and have plenty of time for someone who wants to get out on his own and still enjoys his independence.

This kid that calls himself "Thailand" makes me laugh. My Stepfather back in the States is 78 years old and still drives his Harley trike. I know a fella in Bangkok that lost his leg and still drives a Harley with a side car. I have another very good Bro in my club who lost his left leg in a motorcycle accident in Singapore years ago and rides a Harley Fat Boy. We just moved his shifter lever over the the right side when he bought the bike in 97' and he does fine. So when I read post from people like "Thailand" I take it with a grain of salt, as with his mentality, he's more of danger to society than the OP by a long shot. OP, Good luck with finding the right solution to your riding situation and if you need any help, just PM me. I come home to CM at the end of every month for a few days and have plenty of time for someone who wants to get out on his own and still enjoys his independence.

+1, nice one chum. :)

Some forget that we do not know what our future holds for us BUT we can rely on folk to help in some way to continue our life the best we can and NOT GIVE UP. :D.

Some forget that we do not know what our future holds for us BUT we can rely on folk to help in some way to continue our life the best we can and NOT GIVE UP. :D.

DITTOwink.gif

DITTOwink.gif

Your post to the OP has made my day, my week, even got a tear in my eye, perhaps the Chang but don't think so. :)

Thanks Transam, Maybe one day we'll have the opportunity to take a beer together in CM and I'll fill you in why this post meant a little something more to me than the rest.

Sounds cool :), and yes, for sure our lives have had to deal with stuff and so our eyes are wide open AND perhaps we will be in the same OP's situation in the future eh. Glad there are folk like yourself who care. :)

Ride on.. taunt.gif