Oh Dear, Emrm Sorry!"

DavidOxon

Yeah I got a real reaming from another member because I came in after your initial post had been deleted and displayed some confusion to say the least but Tywais saw the light and pointed the offending poster in the right direction.

Glad to see you're ok and you're right it probably wasn't funny but you saw through the fog and did the right thing in the end before it all got out of hand.. So as I see it, no harm no foul.. But I'm not a mod nor an Admin..

JFYI to the member who chastised me mercilessly regarding my benign post to a blank OP.

I do not know either "Rick" nor "David" personally either but if you take a deep breath and step back to take better notice you'll see that "Rick" and "David" is the first part of both of their nicks, Duh!!! :rolleyes: .

Edited by WarpSpeed

I have this function in my Gmail that prevents me from drunk E-mailing.

Have to answer same maths questions within a time limit, it's set from 22.00-06.00.

Can we have something similar on Thaivisa? :burp:

Edited by PoorSucker

Does anyone else have the feeling we are going round in circles here?

David, If you have any problems contact one or more of your many friends. If not, it might be advisable to leave testing out the concern levels of fellow TV members until a real emergency arises!

Actually, amid the rancour and ribaldry, most of us DO care about fellow members problems.

Does anyone else have the feeling we are going round in circles here?

David, If you have any problems contact one or more of your many friends. If not, it might be advisable to leave testing out the concern levels of fellow TV members until a real emergency arises!

Actually, amid the rancour and ribaldry, most of us DO care about fellow members problems.

Rancour on Thaivisa?......surely you jest :o