What Am I Eating?

PETDCAT

Can we see the original packaging? I can read Thai. I suspect they're mung beans.

Definitly not gecko turds. I regularly clean those up from under the artwork hung on our walls. That's where the geckos live. Apparently it's a great place to hide from the cat. I've seen them running under a framed piece of art when the cat spots them on the wall. Must be a successful strategy because a few have grown to a large size. Good to know someone likes our artwork.

Edited by NancyL

Can we see the original packaging? I can read Thai. I suspect they're mung beans.

Definitly not gecko turds. I regularly clean those up from under the artwork hung on our walls. That's where the geckos live. Apparently it's a great place to hide from the cat. I've seen them running under a framed piece of art when the cat spots them on the wall. Must be a successful strategy because a few have grown to a large size. Good to know someone likes our artwork.

When I first started eating them my girlfriend would bring them over and they came in a clear plastic bag about 2inches wide and 6inches long,I don't think there was any label or writing on the bag.Recently We went to Tannin market and they have them there in much larger bags also with no label. Maybe the next time you go to Warorot for cashews you will notice them and find out their true identity.

It's a little difficult to determine what they are from the photo. How about placing them next to other legumes with known identity so we can get some idea of their size?

To me, I would have guessed some sort of breakfast cereal just from what I see in the photo.

When I first started eating them my girlfriend would bring them over and they came in a clear plastic bag about 2inches wide and 6inches long,I don't think there was any label or writing on the bag.Recently We went to Tannin market and they have them there in much larger bags also with no label. Maybe the next time you go to Warorot for cashews you will notice them and find out their true identity.