Repair Of Satellite Receiver Box

lukeskywalker

So all I did was the stand my tv and satellite receiver sit in and then the receiver went black. No lights, time. nothing. Apparently something having to do with power. I've tried unplugging and plugging back in 1,000 times, a different power cord, still nothing.

So, does UBC/True (same company?) have a repair center in CM? Could one of the computer repair people at Panthip possibly know how to fix? Anyone else ever have this problem? I bought the whole system back in 2005. It's weird how just by moving the tv stand it caused the box to die. And of course, I paid the next month's bill earlier in the SAME day and I had a buyer who was going to buy the system from me!

THX

Mine died as well. Just came home one day and it was dead. Amorn repaired it. Don't recall how much it cost. Then I switched to WETV about 3 days later!

Amorn in back of Icon Plaza is the best repair center.

Cool! Will try there today, and hope they can fix (and hope it's a cheap fix).

Thanks elektrified

Go to the middle ring road Rim Ping/Ruam Choke Plaza intersection (ring road with Hwy 1001 to Mae Jo); turn west. I do not remember how far, but 1 km or 2 or 3 or?, on your right as you go west you will see a wide building with satellite dishes on top. That is the True/UBC building. Take your box in and they can fix it. Yes, you pay for the box you bought and, yes, you might have to leave it.