H4 55W Headlight Bulb....Can It Fit,Ok

thaicbr

Ok guys after looking around the web i noticed that the Cbr250 sold in the UK has a H4 55w headlight bulb.. any one tried one in their Cbr250?

Also will be looking for frame sliders at the weekend who has any and where did you buy?

I'm also thinking of fitting some LED spotlights in the fairing. I have found a place in HK but has anyone seen any for sale here in Thailand?

post-62652-0-45952300-1317205360_thumb.j

http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_13660wt_932

Edited by thaicbr

Ok guys after looking around the web i noticed that the Cbr250 sold in the UK has a H4 55w headlight bulb.. any one tried one in their Cbr250?

Nope.

Also will be looking for frame sliders at the weekend who has any and where did you buy?

Don't have, but have seen numerous ones for sale on the Thai sites in the 3-4.5 k price range.

Perhaps 'Bikers' have ones that a re slightly different than usual.

I'm also thinking of fitting some LED spotlights in the fairing. I have found a place in HK but has anyone seen any for sale here in Thailand?

Never looked but with the amount of locals going around on Disco Finos I'm sure there's plenty of places about. Where are you, BKK? Perhaps try the shops in Saphan Kwai, just up the road from the Big C.

heho.. the led spotlights are actually useful.....thats why i don't think you can get them here in Thailand.. have a look at that ebay seller.. they look pretty good with minimal current drain.

As for the frame sliders i have seen the k-speed ones.. looking for owners opinions.

Any way getting the bike Friday or Sat morning then over to Brians place to get the silver replaced with black. Will probably have a look at the bulb then.. the standard HS1 is a 35w H4 really so it should be no problem.

Ps.. I do like to have flashing leds as well but i have them already from my previous bike :D

I do a lot of night riding and find the Tuna knobs see ya better. B)

Edited by thaicbr

CBR,

Have you considered a Phillips /Osram/ Hella Halogen H4 bulb. You double the light output for the same wattage.

I have had one in my "other 250" for years.

These are available at most good local accessory shops.

PIA has a version as well.