My Wife Wants To Work At A Gogo

chops

Quote from OP : Just shows you there is no shame in Thailand regarding this sort of thing.. I do not know the background of your wife nor her family so I can't comment. But I would venture to guess that the majority of Thai families, like families everywhere, would be terribly ashamed if their daughters worked in a gogo bar and worse if she was on the menu, so to speak. Just guessing.

I disagree. I think they see it as just a job like any other. Maybe not a high class job, but a job nonetheless.

This is not the West, so such things as shame regarding sex do not exist as they do there(to the same extent).

Though I believe you're simply trolling for you own amusement , I'll bite anyway. That you believe that most Thai families wouldn't be horrified, and even disown their daughter if she became a stripper/gogo dancer only speaks to your ignorance of all things related to Thailand.

Really? In my 17 years here I have seen dozens of Thai family's sitting in a Gogo bar proudly watching their daughter hanging at the pole.

The only important thing for them is the dosh she sends home every month.

Well i can honestly tell you that the Thai famillies that we know would never be seen dead in a go go bar and would be horrified if their daughters worked in one ,that is not to say that i am sure that there are famillys that couldnt care less ,the same as there are famillies back home who couldnt care,its just that many of us never meet or mix with them.

and yes i am sure that there are guys who met their girl in a bar and they are happy and those days are now behind them ,but believe me they are few and far between ,after 23 years around Thailand and being in the marriage buisness for many of them ,i know. B)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP is having a laugh.

No man would let his wife work in a Go Go Bar, unless he cannot satisfy his wife sexually or he cannot afford her.

But if a guy wants to drive a 1983 Toyota Corolla with 356,000 miles on the clock, dodgy paint job, some accident damage in the rear and sloppy gearbox because that's all he can afford...then more power to him.

What percentage of the action will you receive?

Time to negotiate for a fair share of the dough.

I don't like the idea of being a sponge.

But if the opportunity presented itself.. :jap: