Finding A Friend

Apache704

Can someone tell me how to locate an old childhood friend who I haven't seen in 55 years and might be teaching in Chiang Mai. I don't think I can put his name on Thai Visa as it may be against the rules. All help would be appreciated. Please only serious replies.. Thanks in advance

Edited by Apache704

Did you do a search on Facebook already?

And you may want to give some more info here on TV about the time during your childhood. It may be that your old friend reads TV and recognizes the details. Then if s/he wants may send you a pm.

Other options may be the CM Expat Club and the CM Friends Group.

Wishing you good luck with finding your friend. :)

Did you do a search on Facebook already?

And you may want to give some more info here on TV about the time during your childhood. It may be that your old friend reads TV and recognizes the details. Then if s/he wants may send you a pm.

Other options may be the CM Expat Club and the CM Friends Group.

Wishing you good luck with finding your friend. :)

Yes I did Facebook already but I wouldn't know what he looks like now. We were friends in school in Halifax Nova Scotia and lived in Windsor Park army apartments. I'd be 10-11 years old at the time. I had heard that he had or might have been teaching in Chiang Mai. If he happens to read this forum and wants to know who this is,here is the question. Who was with you on the swing when you fell off and broke your two arms? I was. Thanks a lot and I'll try the other options.

Thanks for posting some details about this person - that helps alot. Many of us know many teachers here in CM. Knowing where the person comes from is also a good start. So anything else you want to add to the description, like how you may have heard he's here. It's totally fine to talk about the person in a polite roundabout kind of way.

And to clarify - We're talking about a man from Nova Scotia who is approximately 65 years old, yes ?

Do you know what subject he might teach ?