Ways To Stay In Thailand Without Border Hoping

ED visa.

How long a day in lessons with the ed.

Is it risky just overstaying your visa long term.

I overstayed for nearly 1 years and luckily paid my fine to a friendly policeman at osmach border.. He will take overstay money everyday lol

Get a job?

I have an okay income from outside thailand, i hope my job will be on the golf course, don't really want to go to school, i'm just looking for my easiest option without getting married, is investing in a small business enough.

Get a job?

I have an okay income from outside thailand, i hope my job will be on the golf course, don't really want to go to school, i'm just looking for my easiest option without getting married, is investing in a small business enough.

Go see the guy on soi bukhow offered me a marriage visa and id never have to meet her lol

ED visa.

Don't overstay get an Ed visa and be legal. There are adverts on here for Ed visa'a check them out. I don't know the hours.

He wants to play golf not go to skool

ED visa.

Don't overstay get an Ed visa and be legal. There are adverts on here for Ed visa'a check them out. I don't know the hours.

He wants to play golf not go to skool

Go to golf school.

The problem is you are fighting each year to stay unless you are married.

Does an invsestment in a business help at all.

Marriage and business investment don't mean you don't have to do border runs. Unless you are talking big big bucks...

The problem is you are fighting each year to stay unless you are married.

Does an invsestment in a business help at all.

Marriage and business investment don't mean you don't have to do border runs. Unless you are talking big big bucks...

Marriage visa does mean no border runs. I did not leave the country for 6 years.

On what basis did you get the Non-Immigrant 'O' - and what nationality are you ?

Other posts suggest you may be British - and may be under 50 - so on what basis can you get a Non-Imm 'O'

Edited by cardholder

On ED visa, you go once to Vientianne/Phnom Penh to apply for ED, after that you can extend 5 years without leaving the country.

You will study 4 hours a week, divided into 2 hour 2 times a week.

The cost for ED visa including actual teaching should be ~23.000 baht, then add 1900 baht every 90 day to immigration if in Pattaya.

Cost for 'on paper' ED without actual teaching should be ~16.000, but then add 15.000 bribe to immigration, no extra money each 90 day.

You should absolutely know the girl very well before even consider marriage, most of the girls here is better kept at a safe distance, tho there are a (very) few exceptions

I don't want to get married.

Thanks

The ed visa seems a good option then, so are you saying that i could come on a standard visa then go to vietnam get a ed visa then that's it i can study for four hours a week for five years without border hoping?. Do i need a letter from a school or something first. Is it a college or adult learning center.

Are you saying you can pay money and not actually go to class.

If you're over age 50 and have either 800,00 baht in a Thai bank or 65,000 baht per month income, then it's a piece of cake to stay here. Oh -- a combination of those two methods work as well, but you have the hassle of getting both a bank letter and a embassy/consulate letter just before your annual visa extension.

I realize the OP probably isn't over age 50, but I did want to put this "on the record" for others who may be reading the thread.

Marriage visa.

be ready to drag the missus every year to an interview.

be ready to take a picture of you and the missus in front of your house every year.

be ready to sign a paper saying the visa is void if the missus decides she is done.

be ready to welcome inspectors to your house to check if you have enough shoes and clothes in the closet.

be ready to report to immigration every 90 days.

be ready to have Thai wife stamped all over your passport in two languages.

be ready to buy the missus a house down the road.

I would nt do ED visa myself as it doesnt suit my needs, I d rather go home every 3 months or use my Thai children to extend my visa