How To Find Assistant In Bangkok

Hello I need to find an assistant speaking english well for around 10 000 baht per month, is there any website to find an employe in Bangkok or anything like that?

If not what is the way to find an employe in bangkok, thanks you very much for your help

I hate to burst your bubble, but you may want to re-thin that salary number if you want to find some one who is any good.

You realize that the min wage for unskilled labor is going to be almost 9,000 thb per month in Bangkok starting 1 Jan.

So 10k per month for some one with a Degree and good English skills, which means they likely studied overseas or attended an international program in Thailand or has been working with a MNC or export based business for quite some time, is not likely to attract many takers.

For a good English speaking assistant to GM or MD, a more realistic salary would be in the 30-40k range.

12k and I give you the job

unless you are a company, paying tax to the assistant etc. 12k is not realistic at all especially if you want him to speak good english but my

recommendation is:

should be at least 15k,

office hours (only)

over time to be paid too

if your assistant is required to be outdoor a-lot, unless the job allows the assistant to get tip - you will need to up the pay again.

if you don't need the assistant to be clever and is on a budget, find a bar girl.

good luck :-)

Edited by SunDaRi

You post bad

You look dumb

With the new minimum wage cap on the cards, your 10k assistant may only be part-time.

Not being rude so much as a smart ass: if you are looking for someone to yell at for 10k a month, just hire a security guard. :lol:

I thought 15k is reasonable for office hours 8am - 5pm job, although 20k is probably what you will end up paying especially if you are doing a business etc. or they will just leave you for better offers. I do agree with the 20 - 25k bracket.

I thought 15k is reasonable for office hours 8am - 5pm job, although 20k is probably what you will end up paying especially if you are doing a business etc. or they will just leave you for better offers. I do agree with the 20 - 25k bracket.

!5kmight get you an entry level data entry office worker ... e.g. no real thinking, experience, English skills or decision making needed.

But a assistant to MD or Gm or other senior manager needs to be some one with a bit of experience and able to be the eyes, ears and mouth of your company when ever the GM is not in the office or for matters that do not need to be brought directly to senior managements attention.

For something like this, it is worth it to pay a decent salary in order to get a well qualified person.

Then again, if by assitant you are just looking for some one to pick up your laundry and get you your coffee, then you may not need anyone with any real skills that are able to represent you to your overseas customers in a professional manner without embarrassing you or your company.

If that is the case, you maybe able to find some one to take up space for 15 k per month.

Edited by CWMcMurray

Good luck with job sites .My wife has just been trying to employ a girl for our office as a assistant with a good salary and flexible working hours and have interviewed 6 girls , called the first one and she could start and didn't turn up , contacted the other 4 girls , not one turned up to start and one actually approached us . Now we are advertising at a university.

• 3 weeks later...