Visa For China

hansron

You can expect problems in OZ.RecentlyChina changed regulations abour visas,rising fees at the same time.The outcome of that is their reluctance to issue visa to you out of your home country.There is one noble exception - Hongkong.In HK they will give her tourist visa

single 30 days or double 2x30days,valid 3 or 6 months(30 or 2X30 days stay,double entry -means:you have to leave after 30 days and enter again).You can get her same visa - you have for bussines,using the same credentials.Price is probably 200HK$ - every country have different price.

My friends and myself have to arrange visas often - in different countries for different countries.

It is not case of:"call embassy,they knbow best"(what if they do not answer your call? - you know only official number, or you will talk with security guard?);

or it is not the case of - "anytravel agent.."

very often you have to talk(interview) with consul himself or other officer and you have to know what to say,and what to do.

your wife has residence in OZ ? - it will give her some legit position.

chock-dee!

My friends and myself have to arrange visas often - in different countries for different countries.

It is not case of:"call embassy,they knbow best"(what if they do not answer your call? - you know only official number, or you will talk with security guard?);

or it is not the case of - "anytravel agent.."

very often you have to talk(interview) with consul himself or other officer and you have to know what to say,and what to do.

your wife has residence in OZ ? - it will give her some legit position.

chock-dee!

Every time I called an embassy I got an answer, and the official number worked.

And it was never a problem to get a visa if everything was reasonable, no need to have some secret informations on what to do or say. Every country love business trips.

I'd suggest you hire a visa agency in your country to get the visa for her. It's amazing what someone can do if they're going to make some money on it.....It will probably be easier for her if she has some kind of residency papers for living in OZ as opposed to a tourist or business visa for being in the country. Getting a visa for China has been more convoluted and unpredictable ever since the Olympic Visa Debacle of 2008. And every year since then, they have a different reason they're tightening up.

Good luck!

Edited by impulse