Is She Playing Me For A Farang Bufflo?

cyrax

I think she loves you, demanding salary & money for parents from being a girlfriend & potential wife, while simultaneously working as a hooker in a brothel is a cultural thing.

It would be cheap not embracing local culture just to save a buck, or so i've read on TV.

Here is a test to see if she is loyal.

Start giving her 100,000 baht a month.

If she complains it's not enough, she probably is a scammer.

U crazy, i would never give her 100k, just would take the money and dissappear somewhere else in thailand working like bkk or phuket

I am absolutely distraught....I been giving her 40k a month and when I walk in the go-go bar to pick her up from work she's always just popped down the 7-11 or had to take her friend home who felt sick or something like that so I end up meeting her back at the room around mid-morning the next day normally....

that house you stayed in up in Udon I paid for, that motorbike you rode about on up there is really mine(although her dads names on the book)

oh and that fish you caught from the lake and ate that night......

was my pet :whistling:

For a real stunner of a Go Go girl i might give B20,000 a month tops ,but she would have to stop working bar or selling her body to others . :jap:

The fact that she lasted a hair dressing course only one day is not a good sign of her having any work ethic . :whistling:

I think Cyrax has a thing for sloppy seconds. That's why she's back working at a GoGo.cool.gif

I don't usually post in threads like these because there is nothing to be gained, in the same way that I gain no pleasure from punching a retard in the face.

But one thing did catch my attention.

Cyrax is a character from the video game Mortal Combat. He has some awesome finishing moves....unfortunately our Cyrax doesn't.

Finish Him.