Flights From Uk To Bkk £349 Inc Taxes Etc

scorpio

thought i would just let you,s all know i recieved an alert from www.netflights.com that there is a flash sale on from london to bangkok for an all in price of £349 !!! sale starts on 19th oct ending on 20th oct. cool.gif

You will need to be flexible with your dates to take advantage of this deal and must pay in full at time of booking. The Flash Sale starts at 10am Wednesday 19th October and ends 8pm Thursday 20th October or until all flights are sold out. We urge you to call early to avoid disappointment.

anyone book a flight with them? , what are/where the dates and the airline?

You will need to be flexible with your dates to take advantage of this deal and must pay in full at time of booking. The Flash Sale starts at 10am Wednesday 19th October and ends 8pm Thursday 20th October or until all flights are sold out. We urge you to call early to avoid disappointment.

No need mate..I'm flying champagne class courtesy of Boater Airways....happy days! smile.gif

No need mate..I'm flying champagne class courtesy of Boater Airways....happy days! smile.gif

it was probably the plane Indiana Jones used to fly anyway