Factory Tour

VocalNeal

sounds cool ,if they allow factory tours

http://www.triumph67.../showthread.php

there is a map of their factory here but they block thai ip addreses for some reason so use a proxy to view it

i could view it ok... maybe your on True? they seem to be blocking lots of sites.

it could even be censored because there is some derogatory comments under the map about thai manufacturing being sub standard and western perception of thailand being people riding elephants through a crowded market :D

i got a msg saying my access location was restricted ,so i opened it from a german server and it worked first time

i think we have 3bb internet but its also crap ,the speeds are good (by thai standards ) but torrents are blocked much of the time

BTW i have done a factory tour of the BMW motorcycle factory in Berlin .You need to email their customer services where they put you on a waiting list for a tour .They take around 10 people at a time .

From BMW Berlin ,

>>Information on visits to the BMW motorcycle plant in Berlin

Participation in an information visit is only possible by appointment in good time (fax or

e-mail) and a following confirmation of the date.

If you would like to visit us with a group, we request you to inform us of your wishes in

good time, that is about three months prior to the planned date. Please give us the date

you wish to participate, eventually some alternative dates and the number of visitors.

Visitors will be guided in German -or if requested- in English language.

Visitors coming individually or families have the possibility –mostly short-termed- to join a

group tour taking place on the desired date.

For a group, the minimum number of visitors should be 10; the maximum is limited to 30

persons per group. Children and young people under the age of 14 are not allowed to

step onto the factory area according to insurance cover reasons. People with a

pacemaker can’t participate in factory tours because of safety reasons. Carrying animals

with you is not allowed.

Normally, information visits to the plant can be organised from Monday till Friday (in the

second half of the year from Monday - Thursday) from 09:00 a.m. - approximately 11:00

a.m. and 02:00 p.m. - 04:00 p.m. The guided tours are free of charge . There are no

factory tours in times of factory vacations or changes of the production.

The production areas visited during a factory tour are determined by us in accordance

with internal production requirements. That restriction can mean, that not every engineand

final assembly line of all BMW motorcycle series can be visited.

Please behave circumspect because entering our factory area takes place at your own

risk. We only accept liability for damage within the framework of legal conditions.

During the factory tour, visitors should stay close together in their group and they are

requested not to leave the marked ways.

Please note, that no photographs may be taken at BMW Berlin plant. Visitors are

requested to leave their cameras, video equipment, photo-handys and any kind of data

carriers with our security officers at the entrance for the duration of his visit.

Catering for visitors in our restaurant is -even on their own account- not possible

because of our method of cashless payment.

We ask you to inform all participant of a factory visit about our visiting conditions.

We are looking forward to your visit and wish you a comfortable journey here!

Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft

Berlin Plant

Corporate Communications

Am Juliusturm 14-38

D-13599 Berlin

Phone: ++49-30-3396-2126 or -3145

Fax: ++49-30-3396-2656

e-mail: [email protected]

BMW

motorcycle

factory Berlin

Factory visits

Edited by Thaifan2

sounds cool ,if they allow factory tours

http://www.triumph67.../showthread.php

there is a map of their factory here but they block thai ip addreses for some reason so use a proxy to view it

I was told British Chamber of Commerce were there recently

i was at their shop in bangkok yesterday and as we were leaving a tall thai guy outside the shop spoke to us

i just said hello and walked past him but the GF told me hes a very famous thai moviestar called dom hetakoon

and someone told this morning he also happens to own the triumph shop :)