Hilton Hotel Buffet

ciaociao

i believe it as i know 100% it was never intended to be a ''promo''

you don't believe it even though you do really not know for sure and won't accept the possibility that you could in fact be wrong

i would suggest that makes you something a good deal more unpleasant than naive......

It's obvious you know nothing at all.

There is absolutely no possible way that it was not a promo lunch, specifically offered to promote the new hotel.This is so obvious it's amazing we are even arguing about it.

its obvious only to the uniformed

you are only guessing about Hilton pricing policy re the Edge

i am not.

if its amazing to you that we are arguing about this then you really have a problem

there are millions of far more amazing things than this to wonder at

however, i can offer you a solution, if you don't want to argue about things that you actually know very little factually about and can only guess at them and present YOUR opinion, then simply go away and don't argue

i will allow you to retain your misguided view of this matter and make allowances for your inadequacies and failings........

Edited by timekeeper

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i believe it as i know 100% it was never intended to be a ''promo''

you don't believe it even though you do really not know for sure and won't accept the possibility that you could in fact be wrong

i would suggest that makes you something a good deal more unpleasant than naive......

It's obvious you know nothing at all.

There is absolutely no possible way that it was not a promo lunch, specifically offered to promote the new hotel.This is so obvious it's amazing we are even arguing about it.

Unless I am wrong it started 10 months ago. Seems a bit long for a promo. Could the answer lie in the drink prices? Naw just another 10 month Hilton promo.

post-20120-0-50130600-1319542448_thumb.j

I think I have tried hard to keep this argument fest open but turn my back for a while and this is what happens. Well now its closed and you cant argue about promo prices and free water anymore :realangry:

//CLOSED//