Penang-3 Entries Tourist Visa Still Available?

hello,

Do you know if the 3 entries visa to Thailand is still available in PENANG consulate?

(I'm french citizen)

And how much it cost?

If not available, 2 entries should be? how much?

If I apply for my visa on thursday 15th in the morning (9-12 am), will I for sure be able to collect it on friday afternoon (2-4 pm) ?

I mean, no risk to have to stay in Penang until the next monday 19th? It never takes more than 1 day to get this tourist visa?

I searched for the post but I didn't find it anymore, but could you confirm that I can ask this VISA SERVICE at my hotel?

thanks a lot.

• 3 weeks later...
hello,

Do you know if the 3 entries visa to Thailand is still available in PENANG consulate?

(I'm french citizen)

And how much it cost?

If not available, 2 entries should be? how much?

If I apply for my visa on thursday 15th in the morning (9-12 am), will I for sure be able to collect it on friday afternoon (2-4 pm) ?

I mean, no risk to have to stay in Penang until the next monday 19th? It never takes more than 1 day to get this tourist visa?

I searched for the post but I didn't find it anymore, but could you confirm that I can ask this VISA SERVICE at my hotel?

thanks a lot.

Yes!

100 ringit per entry

+ 20 ringit only if you ask this service to an indian money change office in Chulia.