New Place In Bor Sang

Hieronymous2011

There's something new out there in Bor Sang, a do-it-yourself pizza! They give you the dough and you can choose the ingredients and you can make the pizza by yourself!!!! Anyone tried this already? It's good and cheap! And next door they have some wine and beer too (I saw beer Lao dark - 75 baht, and wine by glass - 60 baht).

I thought it was great, especially when you come with friends. Lot of fun. Anyone else went to this? http://www.facebook.com/UnoDueTreDIYPizza

The wife and I just ate there this evening. It is owned by an Italian fellow and his Thai wife, they offered to make us a large pizza to order as well as several other Italian dishes. But we thought it would be novel to make our own pizza at the table and ordered a set for 8 of the mini make it yourself pizzas. They asked us what topping we wanted and served us up with several bowels of our selections of toppings and 8 little pre-made pizza crusts. Each table had it's own pizza oven and we assembled our mini pizzas with the toppings we wanted and put them in the oven for about 6 to 8 minutes. You should be able to fit in about 4 pizzas at a time into the table top oven.

Tasted good but I think next time I will just order a large pizza and let them do all the work. There is also another restaurant next door that is owned by an American and his Thai wife that I will try the next time I am up that way again.

Our total bill with drinks was about 300 baht.

The wife and I just ate there this evening. It is owned by an Italian fellow and his Thai wife, they offered to make us a large pizza to order as well as several other Italian dishes. But we thought it would be novel to make our own pizza at the table and ordered a set for 8 of the mini make it yourself pizzas. They asked us what topping we wanted and served us up with several bowels of our selections of toppings and 8 little pre-made pizza crusts. Each table had it's own pizza oven and we assembled our mini pizzas with the toppings we wanted and put them in the oven for about 6 to 8 minutes. You should be able to fit in about 4 pizzas at a time into the table top oven.

Tasted good but I think next time I will just order a large pizza and let them do all the work. There is also another restaurant next door that is owned by an American and his Thai wife that I will try the next time I am up that way again.

Our total bill with drinks was about 300 baht.

Several 'bowels'? I do hope you meant 'bowls'! I thought a bowel was a part of your anatomy!!!! (Thanks, you cheered me up this morning!)

As it is very close to where I live, I've been there already several times. Both the Italian and the Thai food is pretty good.

The lady who cooks the Thai food (wife of American guy) has done cooking courses, and you sure can taste that. :)

The Italian guy has taught several cooks (for example, at Gorgios' restaurant) in CM the secrets of the Italian dishes. His food is good, methinks! Next to Pizza's you can get pasta dishes and a cheese platter. Yummie!

The prices are very reasonable.

On November the 13th, there will be the first buffet Pizza DIY plus pasta salad and more. Starting at 10.30 am until 14.30 pm. Only 159 per person (drinks not included). For more information call this nr.: zero eight five 032 eight five 65 (both Thai and English)

At Uno Due Tre DIY Pizza you can't get alcoholic drinks, as that restaurant is focused on children. But next door you can get beer and wine.

Buon appetite. :)