For Men Only - Does She Want Sex Or Just To Be Friends?

vacationman

Sex or Friends  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You are "handsome man". She is obviously attracted to your worldly maturity. Most Thai women find older falangs sexually stimulating. Take her back to your hotel loom. This is customary. Leave 1500 baht next to her purse in the morning, as a donation to flood relief.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

I just hope the said women don't start dual pricing, or they'll be the subject of petitions.

Wake up. It's been going on for ages. It probably started with the first punter to arrive here.

After being told how handsome he was, he would have willingly parted with those extra ticals.

Is sex the single most important agenda in most man's head?...Oop, just curious...and don't bang me now!

It depends on how old they are. When one gets over 50, sex moves down a notch or two.

SOME men I have observed are the opposite.:unsure:

I would assume that this scenario has already happened or the O.P is foreseeing the the future. Did she ask you for money? Did you hear the tragic tales of her family on the rice farm, her mums opearation, her child's bicycle is broken and can't get to school because her motorcycle is also broken but she doesn't want your money. Did she ask if you have wife and why not because your so handsome, do you like Thai lady? how long you been in Thailand (The shorter period the better)

I would think the O.P would already know the answers.

Dance hall/club = 1900's to 1970

Disco's = 1970's to 1980

Nightclubs/rages = 1980's to

As you refer to these venues as dances I would assume that you are a gentleman in say his mid 60's to mid 70's and you have attended a local dance with the music of the likes of Perry Como. If you met a young beautiful woman there, I would say that she was on the prowl for an aging farang to fleece.

Was this song playing?

I think the op is younger than 35 judging by the way he writes if he's not just trolling.

Nobody in their 60's or 70's with a rightful mind would think a beautiful young (my assumption) lady, a stranger, enjoys free sex with men in those age groups.

I'm not even in those age groups but my wife has already been telling me for years that you think young girls like/love you if you have no money? Boy, what an insult! But she's probably right?... Hence, I get an allowance of B1000 a week for my cigarette and booze. Even this miniscule amount, she wants to cut it down after she saw on television that one can have a young girl for one to two hundred bahts at chai dan. She wants to cut down even more when she hears young ladies commenting that your sa mee tair maak. I guess I need to look for new love at the right places if there are any,

The Second Question on the Survey SHOULD Read:

Do you think it is safe for a Young Female (Farang) to go with a stranger alone after midnight in Chiang Mai?

Impossible to answer. Anyway, the last instance of a rape/death I can recall reading about was the Kirsty Jones case some 10 years ago. I've also heard one or two reports of farang women being pestered by exhibitionists and weirdos at night. But apart from that, nothing.

Why would "after midnight" matter?

several men have been assaulted after midnight by associates of bar girls who have offered to go short time in chiang mai. elderly drunk men who have been flashing the cash are easy targets

.Hence, I get an allowance of B1000 a week for my cigarette and booze. Even this miniscule amount, she wants to cut it down after she saw on television that one can have a young girl for one to two hundred bahts at chai dan. She wants to cut down even more when she hears young ladies commenting that your sa mee tair maak. I guess I need to look for new love at the right places if there are any,

Your wife gives you an allowance.................you're kidding right? unsure.gif

You mean from her own personal nest egg or money you give to her?

Edited by uptheos

.Hence, I get an allowance of B1000 a week for my cigarette and booze. Even this miniscule amount, she wants to cut it down after she saw on television that one can have a young girl for one to two hundred bahts at chai dan. She wants to cut down even more when she hears young ladies commenting that your sa mee tair maak. I guess I need to look for new love at the right places if there are any,

Your wife gives you an allowance.................you're kidding right? unsure.gif

1000 baht a week he is spoilt I am lucky if I 1000 a month out of 150,000 I bring in each month

1000 baht a week he is spoilt I am lucky if I 1000 a month out of 150,000 I bring in each month

Have to say I'm with uptheos here. An allowance??? You MUST be joking! This is an April Fool's joke - just approx. 7 months late, right?

We have joint accounts since we were teenagers. She controls the small things and I control the big ones like buying houses. I bought the house in CM in cash without even her seeing it.:blink: Yup, she's in charge.:crying:

Have to say I'm with uptheos here. An allowance??? You MUST be joking! This is an April Fool's joke - just approx. 7 months late, right?

nope not joking my wife accounts every single last baht. If I need 20 baht I have to ask her and justify exactly why I need it.

nope not joking my wife accounts every single last baht. If I need 20 baht I have to ask her and justify exactly why I need it.

This would make for an interesting thread - if it hasn't been done before. I could never live that way - even if I weren't the primary financial support. It's partially why I am not married to a Western woman - in the West I kept seeing controlling behaviors exhibited. Some men like that. Not me. Then again, I don't control what my Thai wife spends either. If I can't trust my mate with money, I can't trust her at all, and therefore why the H*ll be in the relationship.

Since 1976

Never would do. Never will . I am no 'Goody-two-shoes' but that is the way that I am.

I applaud all who do . Good luck.

I am happily married with me wife ::and hope that will always be so

Give this man a prize.

Hi Larrry!

As mentiond - I am no Goody-two shoes

We all have to take our Happiness where we can find it.

I have been around the lbock a few times, but pehaps luckiier than some.

Go well. In Peace and love.

Gladiator

The Second Question on the Survey SHOULD Read:

Do you think it is safe for a Young Female (Farang) to go with a stranger alone after midnight in Chiang Mai?

That's an important detail.

Many people feel very safe in Thailand.

I don't know what you mean with "young" - if over 25, she has enough experience to make that decision on her own.

I think female farangs can be sex-starved because many men prefer the sweet Thai ladies (me too).

Depends on person..... if u tourist area the girls trying to catch Farang + need to make a few bucks. It is simply a small bonus if u handsome and young- last I hear we all are- Lol.

Now sometimes a 'normal' thai ventures out with friends to see what all the farang fuss is about- no english rarely.

Spicy, etc are places of last resort...... cannot pick up their then nowhere.....except Mai Sai I guess Lol.

Thai girl i know TRIES to hook up at restuarant then quiet 4 star bar then lower levels then finally Spicy. So she gets min 500 per night...... max approx. 3000-4000.

Simply put- these girls do not get handouts- they NEED to work sometimes to support a growing family back in the village.

Exceptions are really knowing thai language and culture and you will not be caught dead in tourist area. Yet if you tourist or within 3-4 years here Yer good luck picking up at the thai only places.

Lastly come on guys- these traveling Farang young girls are HOT. Forget the thais unless you live\work\retired here. Give it a shot.... they love to go halves in a room- Mmmmm.;)

Cheers Jay

I know a good divorce lawyer, his name is Jack Daniels if he can't get it done then try his affiliate Johnny Walker.

I know a good divorce lawyer, his name is Jack Daniels if he can't get it done then try his affiliate Johnny Walker.

:lol::lol::lol:

I guess poor softgeorge and me need to save up for a few months to go for an outing at the bar :lol: