Reverse Osmosis / Drinking Water Machine On Kpg?

i don't have a water filter at home so i tend to fill up 6 litre bottles at the reverse osmosis machine.

the only one i have found so far on the island is the one in haad rin near the taxi rank - near the police station.

this is a bit of a mission to get to and ever time i go with my bottles it's switch off (when i go past it without my bottles it's always on!!).

does anyone know of any others on the island (koh Phangan)???

surely there must be more?

This is not exactly what you are asking for but what most of us do on KPG is wait for the water guy who comes by on his motorbike and sidecar. I pay 15 thb in Baan Tai and was paying 20 thb in Chaloklum for 20 liter jugs (you have to return the jug). I don't know of any water machines anywhere else but there could be.

• 2 weeks later...

This is not exactly what you are asking for but what most of us do on KPG is wait for the water guy who comes by on his motorbike and sidecar. I pay 15 thb in Baan Tai and was paying 20 thb in Chaloklum for 20 liter jugs (you have to return the jug). I don't know of any water machines anywhere else but there could be.

cheers for the advice, do you know of a way of contacting this water-guy? the RO machine actually works out slightly cheaper (4 x 6L bottles for 10b!) , but as i live near baan tai it would be nice to have it delivered instead!

• 2 weeks later...

cheers for the advice, do you know of a way of contacting this water-guy? the RO machine actually works out slightly cheaper (4 x 6L bottles for 10b!) , but as i live near baan tai it would be nice to have it delivered instead!

Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your message.

It's likely that one of the small shops near your house offers this service. Stop and ask.