Bt5,000 Compensation For Each Flood-Affected Household

webfact

i dont now if anyone has mentioned this but i have just spoke to a woman who's parents have not recieved last years payment for being flooded out.

Why not? Does she own her house? Did she apply for it? Did they reject it? Has she complained about it? Did she go to the bank to get it? Or did she just wait for it to magically turn up?

bit sensitive to old people arnt you maybe you should get off your high horse and go and advise people what to do.[complaining dont get you anywhere]

This woman was saying she didn't receive her payment. I'm just wondering what steps she took to get it, or whether she just expected it to "turn up".

If she should have got it, not complaining won't get her anywhere.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont now if anyone has mentioned this but i have just spoke to a woman who's parents have not recieved last years payment for being flooded out.

Why not? Does she own her house? Did she apply for it? Did they reject it? Has she complained about it? Did she go to the bank to get it? Or did she just wait for it to magically turn up?

bit sensitive to old people arnt you maybe you should get off your high horse and go and advise people what to do.[complaining dont get you anywhere]

This woman was saying she didn't receive her payment. I'm just wondering what steps she took to get it, or whether she just expected it to "turn up".

as you seem to know so much who should she complain to,and dont say the village head.:jap:

as you seem to know so much who should she complain to,and dont say the village head.:jap:

I don't know who she should complain to. I'm just asking if she did.

Does she think that the village head got the money?

When you first pointed out above that this woman didn't get any money, were you trying to blame someone, or trying to work out how she could get it?

Only owners of homes can get this money. So if you are renting, you don't get anything.

Given that my house is completely submerged and there we estimate over 1 million in damages, you should count yourself lucky if you are only renting. It's the owners who are getting completely screwed. 5000 baht is useless. Might as well just give nothing and admit that you are offering no help whatsoever to those who are affected.

Another political tool of the government to make everyone think they care about anyone other than themselves. There needs to be a new property tax and rental tax placed on all the areas in Bangkok that were "protected" to pay for all of those that suffered additionally to allow them to be protected. The government should be giving out 500,000 baht, not 5000.