Sanitary Ware Wholesale Market In Thailand

Dear all,

Is there anyone who can tell me where are the wholesale market for sanitary ware (toilet, washbasin, urinal, squat pan, faucet, etc.) in Thailand? Or market for building materials.

Maybe in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, etc.

I need those big market, name, address (better in English and in Thai so that local people can guide me if I go there).

Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers

Andrew

Concerning Wholesale, there is Chatuchak weekend market, that’s the only whole sale or semi-wholesale market in Bangkok. Otherwise for outside of Bangkok, I really don’t know.

You might want to try any Index Living mall. There is one in BangNa past Central BangNa. Index also has establishments all over Thailand as well. If you are in Bangkok, then you have BangYai, Phaholyothin, Future Park Rangsit, MBK, Central Rattanathibet , Phetkasem, and one on Ekkamai (inside of Tops Supermarket shopping center).

Go to their website: http://www.indexlivingmall.com/store/detail-en.php?id=2

Not sure if you are using the term "wholesale" in it's truest sense or just looking for some larger suppliers of these items expecting to get better than "retail" pricing.

Bangkok has several "HomeDepot" type brands such as HomePro http://www.homepro.co.th/ and Homeworks http://www.homeworks.co.th/index.html and another big one http://www.boonthavorn.com/ sorry I didn't have enought time to get you the English link. I am opening a bar/restaurant right now so I have been doing a lot of sourcing. Boonthavorn has a lot of special pricing.

On the other hand there are countless small, small shops with every kind of product you could imagine and the owners are always ready to bargain. The trick is finding them without spending a fortune on taxis etc. One suggestion would be to hire a "fixer" when you get here. Someone knowledgabe about the local business and help you negotiate deals.

Hope that helps

Rojack

Concerning Wholesale, there is Chatuchak weekend market, that's the only whole sale or semi-wholesale market in Bangkok. Otherwise for outside of Bangkok, I really don't know.

You might want to try any Index Living mall. There is one in BangNa past Central BangNa. Index also has establishments all over Thailand as well. If you are in Bangkok, then you have BangYai, Phaholyothin, Future Park Rangsit, MBK, Central Rattanathibet , Phetkasem, and one on Ekkamai (inside of Tops Supermarket shopping center).

Thanks so much. It is very kind of you to share so much with me.

Would you pls tell me the address of Chatuchak? In English and Thai language. Thanks again.

Not sure if you are using the term "wholesale" in it's truest sense or just looking for some larger suppliers of these items expecting to get better than "retail" pricing.

Bangkok has several "HomeDepot" type brands such as HomePro and Homeworks and another big one sorry I didn't have enought time to get you the English link. I am opening a bar/restaurant right now so I have been doing a lot of sourcing. Boonthavorn has a lot of special pricing.

On the other hand there are countless small, small shops with every kind of product you could imagine and the owners are always ready to bargain. The trick is finding them without spending a fortune on taxis etc. One suggestion would be to hire a "fixer" when you get here. Someone knowledgabe about the local business and help you negotiate deals.

Hope that helps

Rojack

Thank you very much. You have provided me quite a lot of info. Thank you also for your advice for negotiation. Hahhhh......

By "wholesale", I mean buy and sell in large qty. But actually, any market for sanitary ware is good for me. I may also wanna know small shops, but I wanna know the place where the small shops gather. I do not wanna know just a shop or two shops in one place.

Wish you a good and flourishing business with your bar/restaurant! Hah...Maybe you can tell me the name and address of your bar. Maybe I can go there if I go to Bangkok, if I have time.