Seems Pretty Dry For November

stevehaigh

Huh. I kind of wish to have the nice weather back. It seems to rain every day now and if there is no rain, the sky is gray anyway.

Huh, where are you?

One grey day a couple of days ago, but that is it. No rain during the day, only in the evening/night.

Excellent weather, even with the strong wind from yesterday evening/night.

Ao Por, North East Phuket. Just stopped raining and the sky is still gray.

I suppose the mountains are blocking the rain coming to the west side of the island.

Something good at least. Nights are pretty cool.

Up until the early 90's, the end of the SW monsoon and the start of the high season was considered as the 1st December.

It was changed to 1st November by the TAT backed by big Phuket business.

Shame nobody told the weather.

I suppose that's how TAT sees the climate change. Gotta give. Pretty optimistic point of view.

Up until the early 90's, the end of the SW monsoon and the start of the high season was considered as the 1st December.

It was changed to 1st November by the TAT backed by big Phuket business.

Shame nobody told the weather.

Since normally the wind changes direction at the end of October it makes a lot of sense actually. That means the end of the SW monsoon is before November, so 1 November as start of the season seems a logical choice.

Judging by the weather at least this year the weather agrees as well.

Huh. I kind of wish to have the nice weather back. It seems to rain every day now and if there is no rain, the sky is gray anyway.

Huh, where are you?

One grey day a couple of days ago, but that is it. No rain during the day, only in the evening/night.

I am thinking the same. Yes, some chance of rain, but only a few minutes shower. Yes, some gray sky, but plenty of blue spaces. Suits me just fine, cool days.

Huh, where are you?

I am thinking the same. Yes, some chance of rain, but only a few minutes shower. Yes, some gray sky, but plenty of blue spaces. Suits me just fine, cool days.

we are doing schoolruns by motocy, and not one rain shower during those hours in 3 weeks. and what a tan, my GF hates it :whistling:

1/4 of the fuel and pollution of a small car :)