expatmakmak

You guys are on a roll with this one

shoulda told him to burger off

HARR HARR! cheesy.gif

I'm not sure if I can take this thread seriously or not. coffee1.gif

Just use your loaf .

What is loaf? Bagel don't bake me... Don't bake me... Dough more! whistling.gif

• Like 2

Ok................. So lets just for fun assume your son got busted in the undercover illegal sandwich sting the police set up, because as we all know the police have everything else under control ...... does he become an undercover operative so they can move up the ladder of the sandwich mafia or pay the 20 bhat fine ?

Have you considered reporting him to the United Nations comission on illegal sandwich making ?

Do you question all Farang's doing bisness or just sandwich sellers ? Why is the assumption that he does not have a permit ?

Could you report him to the police with a straight face ? Do you think the police could take the report with a straight face ? .... I mean without busting out laughing

If you answered yes, sandwich buying is the least of your future problems in life.

I think this is worthy of further investigation, we should ask this teacher to bring along a large selection of his baguettes to the next Thaivisa Chiang Mai Party, and we can inspect his efforts, cosume, then pass judgement as to his possible criminality.

After all there is no one better at passing judgement than Thaivisa members coffee1.gif

Great thinking, no half baked idea at all!

The Bangkok Baguette Bandit

Beat the system with baps and butties!

the Secret Sandwichier of Silom and his underground luncheonists fighting the oppressive system... a true wholegrain hero sandwich hero

I am a little surprised that Hollywood has not picked up on this.

SC

Born to run, but bread to fight

At least he's trying to earn a crust, instead of loafing around all day.

You should not criticise a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes - loafers, in this case.

If you persecute him, maybe he'll go underground with his subs...

SC

At least he's trying to earn a crust, instead of loafing around all day.

You should not criticise a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes - loafers, in this case.

If you persecute him, maybe he'll go underground with his subs...

SC

Chorizo boccadillio to that .

Does he offer cricket sandwiches?

Cricket sandwiches do not contain crickets

Cricket sandwiches contain cucumbers

I hope he is ably assisted by the Pimms pimpernel...

I can just imagine our toastie tout standing at the approaches to the ground, muttering quietly to passers-by

"Toasties... subways ... baps and buns. Buying and selling"

and scarpering whenever the coppers cruise past

You place your order, and he nips round a corner to a lock-up shed and comes back with your hero sandwich wrapped in a small black plastic bag

"Juice? Fizzy pop?"

SC

a nightmare scenario:

and here you are consuming a sandwich in public and minding yer own business and then here come the cops with a menacing swagger: 'yew got a permit fer that sandwich mr falang?'...'hey, I'm just eating it, I didn't make it...'...'it doan matter, either way you are complicit in work permit fraud and that shall be 20000baht or yer goin' to jail...'

and then there is a struggle and the cops shout: 'arrogant foreigners think that thay can come to Thailand and eat whatever they want!'...'yo mama, ye flatfoot POS! this is a human rights issue!'

Edited by tutsiwarrior