Darling Wine Bar

SDH

:o

In City Life Magazine they've got the Darling Wine Bar advertised and according to them it's supposed to be good.

As I'm a fan of alcohol all types but especially wine I'm wondering if anyones tried this establishment????

A) It's Good

:D It Suck's

:o

In City Life Magazine they've got the Darling Wine Bar advertised and according to them it's supposed to be good.

As I'm a fan of alcohol all types but especially wine I'm wondering if anyones tried this establishment????

A) It's Good

:D It Suck's

Crawl over there and check it out for yourself?

Ignore the guy face-down in the gutter - that's just poor old me... :D

~

I just did some research for you.

Darling Wine is a semi-popular brand that is aged for a day or two in a hovel just off Chang Moi Road and is made from the sqeezins of the exotic animals that will soon be on the menu at the Night Safari.

As soon as I am sober enough to walk again, I will belly up to the bar with you!

~

I just did some research for you.

Darling Wine is a semi-popular brand that is aged for a day or two in a hovel just off Chang Moi Road and is made from the sqeezins of the exotic animals that will soon be on the menu at the Night Safari.

As soon as I am sober enough to walk again, I will belly up to the bar with you!

:o Well I think I'll have to drag my drunken ass down there and guzzle down some of that ripple, putrid as it may be!

Thanks

When it was opposite the Amari Rincome (now on Huay Kaew rd), we went there a few times. It wasn't cheap by any means, we were drinking G&T. I could afford it then as I was a tourist.

Think the owner is Swiss & he has a ladyboy lover.

:D

So it's not across from the Rincome now....Oh well when I'm over that way I'll have to go in and get wasted on that goof! I better not get to messed up as I wouldn't want to fight with the Swiss over the LB 555555! :o