Successful Relationships With Thai Women

PattaniMan

advanced english is not rare but take a look around,

i see many couples who cant put a sentence together between them, that is problamatic in a relationship.

so i stand by my comment that its a bonus in our relationship, many people tell me there wife has wonderful english and when they open there mouth they sound like my 2 year old neice.

hooooooow arrrre yooouu.

i wrote the things that make our relationship great, never been a negative in 3 years, but you can count on people here to pick something apart, why is that.

whats wrong with stating her english is good, may not be rare but who cares.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there ever times when you want to discuss something but you realize a.) she's not going to understand what I'm talking about , or b.) we may get there, but it's going to be excrutiatingly difficult to communicate this for what it's worth?

Why would you want to have a discussion with your wife/gf?

The man decides what to do, the woman goes along with it. No discussion!

Suggest a subject that would need a discussion?

Fair enough.

All the best to you.

i see many couples who cant put a sentence together between them, that is problamatic in a relationship.

so i stand by my comment that its a bonus in our relationship, many people tell me there wife has wonderful english and when they open there mouth they sound like my 2 year old neice.

hooooooow arrrre yooouu.

i wrote the things that make our relationship great, never been a negative in 3 years, but you can count on people here to pick something apart, why is that.

hooooooow arrrre yooouu.

Let's hope her English is better than yours! :)

Edited by ludditeman

who rights correctly on the net, its rushed.

good idea garyp, i am learning thai, slowly but surely.

and just to confirm what i said about negative people picking shit apart, someone goes through your post like a newspaper editor.

the onus was not on her to learn english also, it was her choice when she was studying at uni, before i came along.

her dad speaks english, as do her brothers and sisters.

that was not my doing.

i never tell my wife to do anything really, and vice vera, good that way.

hope the writing is up to your standards ludditeman, are you bored or something.

I met my wife 8 years back. Used to send her 15k baht a month to help her out for the first year then took her to the UK to marry. Moved to Thailand 4 years ago and now she has been working in the UK for the last 2 years and sends me 43k baht whilst i take care of our 2 kids.

Now i think thats pretty sucessful :)

And we all believe you as this is the story we hear all the time.

Why on earth would you move to Thailand to look after your children when 1) they would receive a better education in the UK and 2) you would earn more in the UK??

He stays here because his wife father sleeps with him. That is why wife him money

Edited by harryfrompattaya

I met my wife 8 years back. Used to send her 15k baht a month to help her out for the first year then took her to the UK to marry. Moved to Thailand 4 years ago and now she has been working in the UK for the last 2 years and sends me 43k baht whilst i take care of our 2 kids.

Now i think thats pretty sucessful :)

And we all believe you as this is the story we hear all the time.

Why on earth would you move to Thailand to look after your children when 1) they would receive a better education in the UK and 2) you would earn more in the UK??

He stays here because his wife father sleeps with him. That is why wife him money

Makes no sense to me even after your edit :whistling:

Are there ever times when you want to discuss something but you realize a.) she's not going to understand what I'm talking about , or b.) we may get there, but it's going to be excrutiatingly difficult to communicate this for what it's worth?

Bet this is a wind up, but in the off chance that it's not, I presume you're not married!

Most of us ( I hope ) marry for companionship, not to aquire a servant that also provides sex.

Bet this is a wind up, but in the off chance that it's not, I presume you're not married!

Most of us ( I hope ) marry for companionship, not to aquire a servant that also provides sex.

I was under the impression that most male/female relationships were ultimately to produce children in a stable environment.

A dog gives much better companionship than any partner, if that is what you are after.

I was under the impression that most male/female relationships were ultimately to produce children in a stable environment.

A dog gives much better companionship than any partner, if that is what you are after.

Couldn't agree more :lol:!

I've never been let down by a dog (or cat).

i'm not surprised you find a dog a better companion.

similar in nature, similar mentality.

looks like someone has been burned big time by a woman.

did you sit inside howling like a dog to.

ps

It's more then a little rude to compare woman to dogs, all the men i have generally seen who do that have been burned, usually cheated on.

perhaps in certain departments the woman was not satisfied.

Edited by mataus101

ps

It's more then a little rude to compare woman to dogs, all the men i have generally seen who do that have been burned, usually cheated on.

F1 is most certainly a woman, and agrees with me that dogs (or cats) are better for companionship than people.

I have very good relationships with women, but then I know what I want, sex and procreation.

I have never compared women to dogs, and if your English language skills were slightly better, you would know that.

well if thats what you want thats ok for you.

but what about the child.

my English is fine i'm an Aussie.

dont concern myself with checking everything twice in an attempt to look more intelligent then others.

can you read it, if so don't worry.

Edited by mataus101

ps

F1 is most certainly a woman, and agrees with me that dogs (or cats) are better for companionship than people.

I have very good relationships with women, but then I know what I want, sex and procreation.

I have never compared women to dogs, and if your English language skills were slightly better, you would know that.

Indeed! It's well known that luddite and F1 prefer the path of least resistance they get through companionship of the four-legged kind. But as they say, that is companionship which shouldn't ever be confused with relationship.

That may be true of women, but I don't think it's men's primary reason for marriage.

For long term relationships, mutual respect and since its not often mentioned, her long term financial security in her name. For example, if you take her back to your country, at least let her work and teach her about earning social security benefits, 401k savings, defined benefit pension plans at governments or the 20% of companies that still have them. (or whatever your country calls it), regular savings in her name etc.

She may enjoy working for a major corporation or a government in a foreign country too.

ps

F1 is a women yes.

Clever women but very narrow minded.

Her hubby left her for a hooker a few years back so no wonder she is bitter.

Just wish she learnt abit more about thai culture than tourist thailand.

50% of everyone is left for someone else.

It doesn't matter what the occupation is, of the person they left you for.

But it would be nice to be dumped for someone more desirable, rather than someone less desirable.

If you were dumped for someone older, fatter, uglier and poorer than you, how bad would that be?

(Is that logical?)

Edited by ludditeman

I am Thai lady , marry and living in UK for 7 years. I graduate from Chula and have a good family. I marry with a good man that is also family friend.

I think that most foreign man only meet bar girls. Most Real Thai Girls only want to meet Thai man. Hi-so people like the same. Low class people attracting the same also. Bar girl attract foreign man because same also. Low class male and low class female will equal many problem.

In conclusion the reason many foreign man have problem is because they unable to attract/communicate with high class Thai lady because they are the inferior to Thai hi-so financially and intellectually.

Lo-so foreign and Thai will not be the compatible despite their equal undesirable habit.

I am Thai lady , marry and living in UK for 7 years. I graduate from Chula and have a good family. I marry with a good man that is also family friend.

I think that most foreign man only meet bar girls. Most Real Thai Girls only want to meet Thai man. Hi-so people like the same. Low class people attracting the same also. Bar girl attract foreign man because same also. Low class male and low class female will equal many problem.

In conclusion the reason many foreign man have problem is because they unable to attract/communicate with high class Thai lady because they are the inferior to Thai hi-so financially and intellectually.

Lo-so foreign and Thai will not be the compatible despite their equal undesirable habit.

:cheesy: :cheesy:

What a brutal and possibly insightful first post, ( excepting the possibility it's a well disguised troll, I can't help my cynicism ). I detect more than a grain of truth though, however the newbie should be informed that all of we Thaivisa members have relationships solely with Hi-So Degree educated, professional Thai ladies, normally from extraordinarily wealthy and powerful Thai/Chinese families.

We meet these beautiful and worthy ladies at the monthly ex-SAS dinner dance in Pattaya. It's also better that the newbie finds out now that we are all undercover CIA operatives, on assignment to Thailand as Political analysts.

Welcome to Thaivisa :welcomeani:

Natchainuk,

I'm also a thai woman……I know what you're trying to convey.

However…….I don't agree that foreign men only meet bar girls. Rather, at bars and pubs are where most foreign men tend to frequently congregate. And these places are where most opportunist girls know that they can find "more of" gullible men who are clueless about Thailand/ thai girls/ thai cultures…..

But if these men have their wits and commonsense as parts of their personal trait, then less likely they will get scammed by those girls. The same is also true wherever they happen to be a world over or whatever they choose to be doing at any given moment. Not all girls there are bad of course, but the majority of them are already shaped up by that bar scene environment and barfriends to be that way….like a majority.

In my general opinion,…..if you're looking in a gutter, then you will find "more of" a gutter rats...(for both thais and farangs). Not necessary only in bars, it could be any places with a like kind environment, if you don't pay careful attention with whom you have chosen to surround yourself with.

Generally ....Like kind attracts like kind…..that's what I think

About HISo vs LOSo…

I think these terms are over used and over simplified among many thais and farangs here. Just because a person with higher education, white skin, more money….don't automatically make a person a HISO or vice versa. It takes much more than those surface attributes to make one a true hi-so or lo-so, in many thais' eyes. Only those that are less shallow mind (both thais and farangs) know the differences and be able to identify and label a person as such and such.

Just my 2 satangs here

Edited by doji

^ Yes, in Scotland we have a saying for those that want to be hiso and have the trappings of hiso but haven't a hope in hell of actually being accepted as hiso. It's called, "Fur coat and nae drawers" or to translate, fur coat and no underwear.

In Thailand, does this mean that if a Thai lady choses to dispense with underwear, she is really loso? If so, that will help so many of the members here to easily discover the true social standing of their chosen partners.

Yes, Thai bigotry knows no bounds but the Thai's huge, inbred superiority complex is almost as big as the massive insecurity chip they collectively carry on their shoulders.

Big fish, small ponds, etc..

I am a hi-so Thai man

But I graduated from a American University, not that second rate Thai University called Chula that so many wanna-be hi-sos attend.

Being a true hi-so Thai guy, I look down on those who can't speak English correctly and who were too poor to be educated abroad.

Sorry to hear you had to settle for a Brit, because your education was not good enough to attract a real hi-so Thai man.

:D

I am a hi-so Thai man

But I graduated from a American University, not that second rate Thai University called Chula that so many wanna-be hi-sos attend.

Being a true hi-so Thai guy, I look down on those who can't speak English correctly and who were too poor to be educated abroad.

Sorry to hear you had to settle for a Brit, because your education was not good enough to attract a real hi-so Thai man.

:D

:bah: